Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
For anyone encountering this bug, make sure you view through ALL the dialogue whenever you're viewing a new e-mail. The bug only occurs if you back out early. It will be fixed next patch
I'm not sure I understand, what do you mean by all the dialogue here? As in don't use skip feature or click on all emails one by one every time?

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
For anyone encountering this bug, make sure you view through ALL the dialogue whenever you're viewing a new e-mail. The bug only occurs if you back out early. It will be fixed next patch
ok so. im not sure if thats the way you have to do it, but the way i got out is like that:
- after reading all emails you have to click on the window button on the left corner on the desktop of the boss
- the spy program will ask you to select a new spy target, BUT there is an X-BUTTON on the right upper corner, so after X-ing the spy programm you are able to leave the laptop.

If thats how you have to do it, then please make the X-button bigger. I know it may be my bad, but that fker button was kinda small and cost me 1h of testing, replaying and desparing.

on a side not i finally got to play your game yesterday and i have to say... ITS FREAKING GENIUS OMFG. Im gonna write a short love letter review letter, so LETS GO!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrWarmBeer

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Sharing my 5* review with the forum for newcomers to read. This method helped a lot of ppl already, haha.

(This game is a pure gem for NTR fans.
I have been in the NTR hole for a long time now and It is quite hard to find a balance between comfortable and non-comfortable NTR.
I LOVE seeing the lovers falling into depravity and pleasure, but I always draw the line whenever they start shittalking the husband: "Limpdick, needle-sized-husband, idiot, etc"
Its one thing to fall into pleasure and depravity, but having the guts to call the person who used to love and care about names is just the lowest of the low...

So yea. When the wife (I named her Emma) actually talked to her husband about his kinks and even TESTED where he would draw the line: My respect for the Dev-nim and his game raise TREMENDOUSLY.
I also love that their is quite the range of choice of potential partner for Emma and that you can CHOOSE with who you want to interact.
I never feel comfortable with the black-guy trope so i was VERY happy, that I could just "skip" him.
Nearly all other tropes are very likeable and its cool to see that they arent all douchebages forcing themself on Emma, but that some are actually asking for permission or by "accident" like with Rick and Timmy.
My favourite tropes are still the "mean boss" and "greedy landowner" ones. I just dont know why, but it just excites me to see them having fun with Emma.

Im also very interested about that young university cafe girl student. Showing that the MC also has some game, so im intrigued to see what the Dev will plan for her. Hopefully no one will steal her. There are enough ppl trying to steal the wife already, give the MC some game, please D:

So yea... the reworked intro was quite good. I didnt know the intro would be so long, it actually surprised me.

The best thing in this game so far is definetely the Wife so far. She is trying her best to support her husband, even if it means to "sell" herself or to listen to his biddings and kinks. She seems to ENJOY her other partners, BUT is still LOVINGLY with her husband and wouldnt insult him.
It is the kind of NTR that makes me feek.. comfortable while being exciting.
Seeing how they are trying their best to make their relationship work while mainting their love between them is just... wholesome. I hope they will stay "happy" forever and that the wife will never fall so low to start humiliating the MC by kicking his dick or calling him "limpdick" or something. I hope to see that the wife would still enjoy the embraces and the sex with her beloved husband, even tho she is falling to depravity and pleasure with the other partners...

So yea. That was enough of my fan-girling about this master piece.

The animations are good enough so far. Its not the best, but not the worst. Its enough to get excited and no top-animations allow for MORE CONTENT, so i would def. prefer more content with lower quality animations over high quality animations with less content.

Sound during the lewd scenes would DEF be great. Even standard sounds from sound boxes on free websites or something would def improve the game experience VERY MUCH.

The setting is cool how it is. I like the differences between the characters. They arent that bland that its boring.

The player has to click too much tho. On the laptop and spy programm it feels like i have to click 20-30x every time. Its a bit tedious...

It would be cool to have an on/off toggle for paying the rent.
So far you can only see the landowner sees by being COMPLETELY broke, but it would be cool to earn money sometimes, while maintaing the relationship between the wife and the landowner.

So yes. This game is AMAZING, I will def put it on my recommended list. Im SO EXCITED for the future. I will DEF support the Dev on patreon when i have more money and I absolutely pray that the MC and his Wife will MAINTAIN their loving relationship and that the wife still still enjoy lewd scenes and sex with the mc, EVEN THO she has to play around with the other guys.

Def 12/10 Game. Will become even greater if sounds were to put in and some Quality of life things were to be added.

Peace out!)

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Ok i finished Chous and Landowners content and am now doing Rick, Timmys and even Tyrones (for completing matters) content and its getting a bit tedious to get Emma... i mean the wife to stay home + sit in the living room. Is there a way to make her stay at home more often? Or to do stuff when she is sitting on the bed also? Its getting a bit boring trying to unlock the content of Tyrone and Timmy like this...

edit: nvm tyrone visits by himself i guess. so its only Rick and Timmy grinding i guess...

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 306 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

• Love
Reactions: IgorMkg83

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
just played it and the intro is good but the free roam is odd.
I hope it will be reworked completely to make sense.
also, now she gets tons of ex and old "friends" just like that is also odd.
is like playing a completely different game.

Kamimarro

Nov 12, 2019
just played it and the intro is good but the free roam is odd.
I hope it will be reworked completely to make sense.
also, now she gets tons of ex and old "friends" just like that is also odd.
is like playing a completely different game.
Agree. That because intro is new and free roam is old.

Reactions: baka

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
i hope he wont spend the next updates on reworks tho. there are so many devs doing sitting months on reworks now, with little new content.
i really like this game. even tho the wife is having so much fun, its not in a way that would hurt the husband on purpose. the wife is still always thinking about him. its... "wholesome" in a way...

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I actually want a rework. I played as much I could the "freeroam" and I didnt like it.
felt detached and a chore to click around all the time. eventually I just didnt care anymore.
I let everyone have her and I felt nothing. like a whore-simulation.

Reactions: Kamimarro and fbass

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Mhh. Im still not a fan of an early rework. Sure there is a lot of stuff that can be improved, but that can be implemented slowly with new content imo.
baka has played too many lewd games. He cant feel a thing for simple games anymore :HideThePain:

Saves are useless here. The gallery doesnt have any dialogue.

Kamimarro

Nov 12, 2019
Mhh. Im still not a fan of an early rework. Sure there is a lot of stuff that can be improved, but that can be implemented slowly with new content imo.
baka has played too many lewd games. He cant feel a thing for simple games anymore :HideThePain:

Saves are useless here. The gallery doesnt have any dialogue.
We need rework. Or just new content without freeroam. Cause new story conflict with old freeroam.

Reactions: fbass
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes