phenon08

Aug 26, 2018
Progress update #49

Hello everyone! I am very happy to announce that 0.6's development is approaching its final stages! We're onto the last stretch now! Read more to find out about the update and the release dates!

For anyone who's not caught up with what the update is about, it is officially labelled as the "Intro Rework". I'm sure you can guess the contents of the update based on the name alone, but I want to clarify that it isn't just updated images! Not even close!
0.6 is a rework that heavily changes the way the game is played now and into the future. The current/original intro section is quite short and features a particularly "unavoidable" scene that doesn't sit well with a large part of the playerbase. The new update will address that along with many new features, such as new characters and plotlines never seen before, all of which will eventually play a part in the story and world of OnlyHer! There will also be many new changes to outdated UIs and a brand new main menu screen, which you can see above! New and returning players will all find something to enjoy here!
A lot of the new features are something I've been meaning to add to the game for a long time now but I never had the chance to. After releasing 0.5, I felt like it was the perfect time to address some of the concerns many players have had since the initial launch of the game. I wanted there to be a good foundation to build the game on rather than just piling onto something I wasn't very happy with.
This update is easily the biggest one I've made so far, with close to 1000 new renders! It's a sad thing that not all of the renders will be making it into the final version since I've trimmed some of the unnecessary fat to save space on the game while also keeping the storyline more airtight! Which is why I am going to release the very first "Behind-The-Scenes" pack here on Patreon a few weeks after the update drops! The pack will feature all of the cut-content while also showcasing some of the "behind-the-scenes" techniques I used to develop the game. Anyone who's interested in game development will definitely find something useful in the pack!
Lastly, I want to talk about something important. It's taken me longer than usual to finish this update and I didn't even manage to get everything I wanted in it. Originally, I planned for 0.6 to properly introduce actual paths (NTR/NTRS/etc...) that take place in the intro and will blend into the main game, but as you can see, 5 months is a long enough time. I didn't want to keep you guys waiting any longer, which is why 0.6 will strictly only have new content within the "intro" section ONLY! Once you reach the free-roam section, everything will play out exactly how it did before. If that bothers you, you can wait for the second part to this update that takes place a month or two after 0.6 release that will address this issue and implement all the paths properly!

Anyway, I'm sure you all want to know the release dates, so here they are:

+Friday, 19th of April: Early access to 0.6 release ($20 tier gets instant access, other tiers check your descriptions to find out what day you'll get access!)

+Friday, 3rd of May: Official walkthrough release (only accessible to $5 tier and higher!)

+Friday, 10th of May: A double-feature Wallpaper drop for both April's and May's 4K wallpaper (only accessible to $20 tier and higher!)

+Friday, 17th of May: The very first "Behind-The-Scenes" pack release (only accessible to $10 tier and higher!)

Anyway, sorry for the lengthy post, but again, there was a lot to talk about. Thank you for your constant support and patience, and I will see you again on the 19th of April with the official early access! Take care!

Last edited:

ZeeMental

Aug 14, 2021
MrWarmBeer Hi, i donwloaded the recent Update and i encountered a bug where i cant progress further and go outside of the PC.
Chou want to meet me, but i cant close the PC

I have attached the save so you can look into it

I started a totally new game as adviced

Thank you

phenon08

Aug 26, 2018
He just updated the post, it says is for $5 tier now and the $5 tier is for 2 days early access so free version in 2 days, probably.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

por12

Nov 22, 2020
Progress update #49

Hello everyone! I am very happy to announce that 0.6's development is approaching its final stages! We're onto the last stretch now! Read more to find out about the update and the release dates!

For anyone who's not caught up with what the update is about, it is officially labelled as the "Intro Rework". I'm sure you can guess the contents of the update based on the name alone, but I want to clarify that it isn't just updated images! Not even close!
0.6 is a rework that heavily changes the way the game is played now and into the future. The current/original intro section is quite short and features a particularly "unavoidable" scene that doesn't sit well with a large part of the playerbase. The new update will address that along with many new features, such as new characters and plotlines never seen before, all of which will eventually play a part in the story and world of OnlyHer! There will also be many new changes to outdated UIs and a brand new main menu screen, which you can see above! New and returning players will all find something to enjoy here!
A lot of the new features are something I've been meaning to add to the game for a long time now but I never had the chance to. After releasing 0.5, I felt like it was the perfect time to address some of the concerns many players have had since the initial launch of the game. I wanted there to be a good foundation to build the game on rather than just piling onto something I wasn't very happy with.
This update is easily the biggest one I've made so far, with close to 1000 new renders! It's a sad thing that not all of the renders will be making it into the final version since I've trimmed some of the unnecessary fat to save space on the game while also keeping the storyline more airtight! Which is why I am going to release the very first "Behind-The-Scenes" pack here on Patreon a few weeks after the update drops! The pack will feature all of the cut-content while also showcasing some of the "behind-the-scenes" techniques I used to develop the game. Anyone who's interested in game development will definitely find something useful in the pack!
Lastly, I want to talk about something important. It's taken me longer than usual to finish this update and I didn't even manage to get everything I wanted in it. Originally, I planned for 0.6 to properly introduce actual paths (NTR/NTRS/etc...) that take place in the intro and will blend into the main game, but as you can see, 5 months is a long enough time. I didn't want to keep you guys waiting any longer, which is why 0.6 will strictly only have new content within the "intro" section ONLY! Once you reach the free-roam section, everything will play out exactly how it did before. If that bothers you, you can wait for the second part to this update that takes place a month or two after 0.6 release that will address this issue and implement all the paths properly!

Anyway, I'm sure you all want to know the release dates, so here they are:

+Friday, 19th of April: Early access to 0.6 release ($20 tier gets instant access, other tiers check your descriptions to find out what day you'll get access!)

+Friday, 3rd of May: Official walkthrough release (only accessible to $5 tier and higher!)

+Friday, 10th of May: A double-feature Wallpaper drop for both April's and May's 4K wallpaper (only accessible to $20 tier and higher!)

+Friday, 17th of May: The very first "Behind-The-Scenes" pack release (only accessible to $10 tier and higher!)

Anyway, sorry for the lengthy post, but again, there was a lot to talk about. Thank you for your constant support and patience, and I will see you again on the 19th of April with the official early access! Take care!
5 months of time wasted then,good lord lets hope this game doesnt go down the drain listening to whining people

even more cuz he said part 2 to redo the intro,1 year of development time wasted in the toilet

Sopper

Jun 7, 2017
He just updated the post, it says is for $5 tier now and the $5 tier is for 2 days early access so free version in 2 days, probably.
He posted the top tear the 19th and that say 5 day early. So 19 + 5 = 26 last I checked.. not 29. Today should be public :/

Reactions: 5554432
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes