• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Hunter7777777777777777

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2022
Cover.PNG

Overview:
You are a Uni student in need of money, and after trying all other options you've decided to become an OnlyModels model to pay your rent.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-01
Release Date: 2024-05-01
Developer: Hunter -
Censored: No
Version: 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Pic1.PNG Pic2.PNG Pic3.PNG Pic4.PNG

Last edited:

Hunter7777777777777777

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2022
It would be greatly appreciated if the request is approved please and thanks (though hopefully there isn’t anything I missed/ is wrong with the post, I did my best to follow the template)

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Can this even called a game? Any empty txt file have more content than this here.

Whats the point in creating a character when you still see the same girl in the shower?
Why should I do upload pics when I clearly dont have to pay any rent? Even after 60 days I still had the 300$.
Whats the point in sleeping when I can upload thousands of pics every day?

People should really stop spamming the website with some unfinished trash just to get the dev tag.

Here is my game (can I upload it and get the tag too?):

Last edited:

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Can this even called a game? Any empty txt file have more content than this here.

Whats the point in creating a character when you still see the same girl in the shower?
Why should I do upload pics when I clearly dont have to pay any rent? Even after 60 days I still had the 300$.

People should really stop spamming the website with some unfinished trash just to get the dev tag.

I would play a game like this, can I have a link?)

This could have done with a lot more work before being uploaded
At least there is no patreon and other junk here, so such a thing can be forgiven to this developer.

telotelo

Dec 22, 2017
*sigh*
e90.jpg
this is pure simulator - a sandbox at its most basic shape
nothing wrong with that as first project
best of luck, hunter - with all that sevens collected :Kappa:

reminder for 24 hours later. . .

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018

nope sorry this is only 1 picture. if you had made it in renpy or html with at least 2 klicks to do you would have your dev tag :p

Hunter7777777777777777

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2022

Agreed there’s a lot of things that I need to work on for this game including the rent and the fact you can upload thousands of pics everyday. It is very bare bones and I kinda wish I did more before the first release to make it more game like instead of how it is currently

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote