Hunter7777777777777777

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2022
Cover.PNG

Overview:
You are a Uni student in need of money, and after trying all other options you've decided to become an OnlyModels model to pay your rent.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-02
Release Date: 2024-03-29
Developer: Hunter -
Censored: No
Version: 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: -

Pic1.PNG Pic2.PNG Pic3.PNG Pic4.PNG

Last edited:

Hunter7777777777777777

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2022
It would be greatly appreciated if the request is approved please and thanks (though hopefully there isn’t anything I missed/ is wrong with the post, I did my best to follow the template)

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Can this even called a game? Any empty txt file have more content than this here.

Whats the point in creating a character when you still see the same girl in the shower?
Why should I do upload pics when I clearly dont have to pay any rent? Even after 60 days I still had the 300$.
Whats the point in sleeping when I can upload thousands of pics every day?

People should really stop spamming the website with some unfinished trash just to get the dev tag.

Here is my game (can I upload it and get the tag too?):

Last edited:

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Can this even called a game? Any empty txt file have more content than this here.

Whats the point in creating a character when you still see the same girl in the shower?
Why should I do upload pics when I clearly dont have to pay any rent? Even after 60 days I still had the 300$.

People should really stop spamming the website with some unfinished trash just to get the dev tag.

I would play a game like this, can I have a link?)

This could have done with a lot more work before being uploaded
At least there is no patreon and other junk here, so such a thing can be forgiven to this developer.

telotelo

Dec 22, 2017
*sigh*
e90.jpg
this is pure simulator - a sandbox at its most basic shape
nothing wrong with that as first project
best of luck, hunter - with all that sevens collected :Kappa:

reminder for 24 hours later. . .

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018

nope sorry this is only 1 picture. if you had made it in renpy or html with at least 2 klicks to do you would have your dev tag :p

Hunter7777777777777777

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2022

Agreed there’s a lot of things that I need to work on for this game including the rent and the fact you can upload thousands of pics everyday. It is very bare bones and I kinda wish I did more before the first release to make it more game like instead of how it is currently