Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
You can disable it when you start, just deselect the hungry dead scenes. I did that and haven't encountered any forced segments beyond the one quick tutorial one early on. If you're into that though, there's probably plenty to be found if you look for it.

Shagmonkey

Jul 29, 2017
Can't seem to get temperance to teach me shapshifting and i cant advance any of the other lessons did i break something just playing it like a normal perv or what.?

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Best html game I've played in a while but I got stucked at the puzzle that you touch glyphs. Could someone help me? :D

Strbrvsky

Apr 26, 2019
Best html game I've played in a while but I got stucked at the puzzle that you touch glyphs. Could someone help me? :D
Here the note you found on library
"I really hate the meaningless nature of this light puzzle just to get to a fucking library. It's like the professors hate us or something...

Regardless, it's actually a pretty easy puzzle, at least for the first floor... I can't really vouch for some of the more private cloisters or the upper levels, but most of the student body doesn't really need to go that far up. Anyhow, about the puzzle on the first floor:

- The northern two hallways will start off lit at the beginning of the day. That's generally to fuck with the new guys.
- The hallway immediately north of the center chamber also starts lit.
- Each switch will turn on or off the lights in the hallways connected to them. For instance, the central chamber will turn on the hallways connected to it from the north, south, east, and west. However, if one of them was already lit, that one would turn off. So be mindful of flipping switches.
- When you manage to light all of them, the staircase should be in the northwestern chamber.
- There's a hard reset button located in the center chamber. If you feel like you screwed the pooch on it, it can reset the lights to their base configuration.
"

TL:DR, if you pass on dark hallway, continue in that direction and touch the stone glyph, do it till all hallway lit. then as the instruction, find the stairs and continue follow its direction

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
The heroine has a Prostitution Permit, found by Prostitutes' Guild. What needs to be done so that the heroine works as a prostitute?

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
This game is... tedious at best. There's no need for me to have to choose a destination, click continue, then have to choose to enter the location once I reach there.

But there's possible events! You say. Fine, put in an autoskip if statment so that when nothing happens, as it pretty much never triggers events, I don't have to waste time. Speaking of wasted time; it's pretty damn unfair to not give the player any hint of what specific trainings do or their progress on them. Am I wasting time gardening with the master? I don't know because fuck me for playing this game!

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Okay, not a bad game, but there's a few things I want.
When you change clothes, there should be a different look in the profile tab, otherwise what's the point?
More information! What's the Lacma production rate, and how much do I have in my body? How much progress have I made in my training? How effective are the various modifiers, like Ooze Body's dodge bonus? How many red ooze shards do I have, and how many are needed to make an orb?
Clothes are too expensive.

Probably a bunch of others, but that'll do for now.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes