floofnum69

Oct 9, 2019
Windows defender crashed it, ate it, corrupted it, spat it out, ate it again and removed it inside quarantine without asking me, does it have a grudge against ooze wizards?

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
Huh, Avira, Malwarebytes, and Spybot S&D didn't beep at me once over it. Now I'm paranoid lol
It's probably fine, there's absolutely no reason to trust Windows defender over other anti-malware programs (my Malwarebytes didn't say shit either).
Sorry, wrong game! For this game, my windows defender didn't pick up anything, and more importantly neither did Malwarebytes. Not that my word should mean anything to you, but it's perfectly safe.

Strbrvsky

Apr 26, 2019
anyone having problem about the game crash midway and then also crash the save game? played it on firefox, whenever the game got error, my save also got error " The operation is insecure.. Aborting load."
did anyone knows why? the prev. ver. is fine and well but the latest one are prone to error.

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
I redownloaded the version Deniz31 posted on the last page and hit both the .zip and extracted files with Avira, Spybot S&D, and Malwarebytes and all of them said the .zip and extracts were clean.

Is it possible we're looking at two different file sets? If it's the files linked in the OP, it's possible something got injected before/during rehosting, as the direct download in their post is clean with everything I hit it with.

I'm not saying anyone is wrong, I'm just confused on wtf is going on.

Last edited:

Strbrvsky

Apr 26, 2019
Use Brave to play it, Firefox seems to give that error when playing and loading saves.
yeah, it seems only happen at firefox, I'm using Edge and it's fine and well so far. I guess there's something at firefox that made it incompatible. Just like Accidental Woman that I played on FF, it's messed up the aspect screen ratio on the game, but when I played it on Edge or chrome everything is fine.

I don't want to sound like an ass because i've asked this before but this game really REALLY needs a walkthrough
Sure walkthrough can be great but I think the main point of this game is free roam as you discover every secret and power to unlock.
welp, if you want to enjoy the game story without have to lose or keep reloading because stat or skill check, use the cheat. and if you want to unlock all spell get the Green Ooze Stone as much as possible since it's the one you use to unlock new spell (I still don't know how to unlock next knowledege tho), and you need to be a bit slutty for learning at Silica Place, the more slutty you're the more willing she teach you (don't forget the green ooze tho)

Last edited:

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
I don't want to sound like an ass because i've asked this before but this game really REALLY needs a walkthrough
like Strbrvsky said its more of a find your own way type game, for example its very easy to head to the shack outside of town and slip into a bad 'route' or you can focus on beatrice and head down a much better ;route', with 2 'routes' inbetween

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
yeah, it seems only happen at firefox, I'm using Edge and it's fine and well so far. I guess there's something at firefox that made it incompatible. Just like Accidental Woman that I played on FF, it's messed up the aspect screen ratio on the game, but when I played it on Edge or chrome everything is fine.
From what I am aware of firefox includes some sort of add/script blockers as standard in its build, would not surprise me to find out those are the problem, I have used firefox for ages, but I tend to run most of the html games from here on edge, simply due to not wanting to mess around with my firefox add/script blocking and the addons I have myself added to it.

Reactions: Strbrvsky

btcctb

Dec 16, 2019
just want to know any viruses? cause my computer detects the files as Trojan so just wana know before i download anyway

lolkiel

May 22, 2020
Has anyone had any luck with the Charm Shards? The maximum I've found is 3. I know the places to look for are the Hightown, Lowtown, Entertainment and Industrial districts.

Nov 1, 2020

Sure walkthrough can be great but I think the main point of this game is free roam as you discover every secret and power to unlock.
welp, if you want to enjoy the game story without have to lose or keep reloading because stat or skill check, use the cheat. and if you want to unlock all spell get the Green Ooze Stone as much as possible since it's the one you use to unlock new spell (I still don't know how to unlock next knowledege tho), and you need to be a bit slutty for learning at Silica Place, the more slutty you're the more willing she teach you (don't forget the green ooze tho)
like Strbrvsky said its more of a find your own way type game, for example its very easy to head to the shack outside of town and slip into a bad 'route' or you can focus on beatrice and head down a much better ;route', with 2 'routes' inbetween
Yeah I understand it's just that if you don't know how to work your stats it can lead to a dead end like the haunted house always leaded me to a game over and I have no idea how to progress it, and there's now way to tell if you've unlocked new content or not and the number of places I can not know how to access, the game needs clarification that's all I'm saying, also sorry for the late reply :)

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Yeah I understand it's just that if you don't know how to work your stats it can lead to a dead end like the haunted house always leaded me to a game over and I have no idea how to progress it, and there's now way to tell if you've unlocked new content or not and the number of places I can not know how to access, the game needs clarification that's all I'm saying, also sorry for the late reply :)
I see what you are saying but it is only version 0.3 for game with a seemingly sizable scope, i too also wish for a little bit of clarity in stats and requirements but at the same time, stumbling into things like the party theft mission and getting through the first stage and then failing on the second is a nice change of pace from the usual 100% do everything on every route approach

Guess we will have to wait and see what direction the dev wants to take the story

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
Has anyone had any luck with the Charm Shards? The maximum I've found is 3. I know the places to look for are the Hightown, Lowtown, Entertainment and Industrial districts.
Seems to be broken tbh. Tried opening the html to lower the requirement variable to 3 but it was way too dense. Also the shard locations were set to days according to moon.
Just a bad tag. It's MtF transformation, no futa or pre-op tgirls in this.
Silica becomes a futa to fuck you, but yeah that's about it.

Reactions: VermontSunshine

Hornyrhino89

Jan 26, 2019
Downloaded it a couple days ago and it worked fine.

Just tried redownloading it and when I went to unpack it Winrar said it couldn't be opened because it contained a virus or unwanted program. Thought that was weird so I tried again and it deleted itself. So I redownloaded it an ran windows defender on it. Watched as WD scaned it, the file deleted itself again in the middle of the scan. SUPER SHADY.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes