Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
Downloaded it a couple days ago and it worked fine.

Just tried redownloading it and when I went to unpack it Winrar said it couldn't be opened because it contained a virus or unwanted program. Thought that was weird so I tried again and it deleted itself. So I redownloaded it an ran windows defender on it. Watched as WD scaned it, the file deleted itself again in the middle of the scan. SUPER SHADY.
It disappeared because it was quarantined by whatever dumb combination of antivirus programs you're using. Windows Defender isn't known for actually being useful, and most people just use virustotal.com for small files which usually shows about 5-8 'suspicious' flags on lesser programs that just wantonly flag every .exe regardless. Of which McAfee is also known for constantly putting down false-flags on hentai games and translation hookers as well. Of course, McAfee is also known for false-flagging itself too.

Tried changing the Charmshard variables to a lower requirement but it was easier to set the first shard you can find to +4.

Last edited:
Reactions: SunlessSpear

Hornyrhino89

Jan 26, 2019
It disappeared because it was quarantined by whatever dumb combination of antivirus programs you're using. Windows Defender isn't known for actually being useful, and most people just use virustotal.com for small files which usually shows about 5-8 'suspicious' flags on lesser programs that just wantonly flag every .exe regardless. Of which McAfee is also known for constantly putting down false-flags on hentai games and translation hookers as well. Of course, McAfee is also known for false-flagging itself too.

Tried changing the Charmshard variables to a lower requirement but it was easier to set the first shard you can find to +4.
I get that, but. Is WinRAR known for flagging random programs? Doubt it, considering that this is the first time this has happened in ~6 years of using it. Also, (as I said originally) it disappeared the first time after just trying to unpack it.

As far as antivirus/antimalwear goes, I only use SeekAndDestroy, and MalwearBytes, and I keep those and WinDef inactive because I don't like bloatwear, and I built my PC without WiFi capabilities, so once a week I update SeekAndDestroy and MalwearBytes databases, disconect from the net, then run deep scans.

Just got done doing so, and the only thing they picked up where two trojans added yesterday, and the only thing I downloaded yesterday was OWA...

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
I get that, but. Is WinRAR known for flagging random programs?
Winrar doesn't do that, but Windows Defender will certainly just continually re-quarantine something unless you disable it entirely. 7-zip is still the better option over winrar as an aside.

As for any doubts:

Nothing. Not even the usual false-flags most executables normally get.

Daijena

Jul 1, 2018
Hey, so my chara ter was just denied access to the academy and turned into a woman by the ooze wizard girl, now the games says end of content? I downloaded it like 5 minutes ago and from the other comments I can assume it should have more content no?

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
Hey, so my chara ter was just denied access to the academy and turned into a woman by the ooze wizard girl, now the games says end of content? I downloaded it like 5 minutes ago and from the other comments I can assume it should have more content no?
once you get kicked out, you have three choices (Stay, stay and get wasted, leave immediately) and each leads to a different branch of content (changes which mentor you have). Leaving immediately is the only one I know for certain leads to the actual meat of the game at the moment (I haven't tried all of them, but of the two I did, only one lead to content).

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
once you get kicked out, you have three choices (Stay, stay and get wasted, leave immediately) and each leads to a different branch of content (changes which mentor you have). Leaving immediately is the only one I know for certain leads to the actual meat of the game at the moment (I haven't tried all of them, but of the two I did, only one lead to content).
Leave immediately sends you to Temperance, while stay and get wasted has Sillica as your mentor. The 3rd one isn't implemented yet.

Reactions: SunlessSpear
Nov 1, 2020
I see what you are saying but it is only version 0.3 for game with a seemingly sizable scope, i too also wish for a little bit of clarity in stats and requirements but at the same time, stumbling into things like the party theft mission and getting through the first stage and then failing on the second is a nice change of pace from the usual 100% do everything on every route approach

Guess we will have to wait and see what direction the dev wants to take the story
Sorry for the late reply but damn how often does this game get updates ?

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Sorry for the late reply but damn how often does this game get updates ?
Pretty sure it's abandoned.

Edit: Looked at the front page, it was edited in March. But I don't think there was an update.

Edit 2: Maybe it did. No changelog for .397 so who knows.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Pretty sure it's abandoned.

Edit: Looked at the front page, it was edited in March. But I don't think there was an update.

Edit 2: Maybe it did. No changelog for .397 so who knows.
you are talking out of your ass, this game is not abandoned the timeline has always been slow on this because its side project, the dev is primarily a writer.

Last update as far as im aware was February, judging by previous releases they take anywhere from 3-5 months between releases. If you are interested in the progress sub to the patreon and read last months report or check out the public report that came out 2 months prior ;)

Nov 1, 2020
so uh quick question
since there's no walkthrough i've tried inserting in the game to twine so i can see how to reach the events and it's apparently too much to load, so is there a similar way or is this not made using twine ?

Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
It's made in Twine, but it's a pretty gigantic project, so it might be trouble loading. This was made on the original Twine with Sugarcube, so that might explain some of the trouble.

I think I'll develop a walkthrough when I revise the code/game design... Again.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes