RPGM OOZEHAZARD Futanari Iki Remember Search RPG [RJ363298] [GFF]

Vreis

Jul 9, 2017
Okay so I went ahead, and ran it through the machine translator.
(MTL English)
Not perfect by any means though a little more playable.
Let me know if you find any errors I avoided messing with the scripting for now so still some untranslated bits here and there.
Going to play it for a bit myself to see what I find.

Aug 5, 2019
Okay so I went ahead, and ran it through the machine translator.
(MTL English)
Not perfect by any means though a little more playable.
Let me know if you find any errors I avoided messing with the scripting for now so still some untranslated bits here and there.
Going to play it for a bit myself to see what I find.
thank you so much

Vreis

Jul 9, 2017
I'm done for the night, but here's a new link.

I fixed the completely untranslated yellow text in dialogue.

I'm going to try to go through and manually translate all the dialogue at least.

Edit: Just saw that the items aren't showing in inventory in the MTL working on it

Last edited:

/W0

Feb 8, 2021

I'm going to try to go through and manually translate all the dialogue at least.

Edit: Just saw that the items aren't showing in inventory in the MTL working on it
i do that too but it seem you stuck at the same step like me with translator++ items seem to be broken after using translator

Unnir

Jun 2, 2017

In the translated version, things that you find are not put in inventory

alinn

Nov 1, 2018
Try extracting and using this items.json file in your www/data folder, i made an adjustment it seems to be working properly now, i think so..

Reactions: regiel

YoMamaLuigi

Jul 15, 2021
One error is that the text continues off of the visible screen, especially when you're interacting with something in the world (lockers, memos, etc etc.)

jamiejones

Dec 11, 2021

Thank you for your service. Please keep it up--looking forward to seeing it fully translated :).

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
I have no idea how to get ending 4, the one with the orange slime girl. It says you have to rescue the girls and get cured before leaving for the ending, but it just doesn't work. It has to be something ridiculously specific because I tried everything I could think of and nothing worked, I even cheated to get items that instant. Any ideas?