RPGM OOZEHAZARD Futanari Iki Remember Search RPG [RJ363298] [GFF]

YoMamaLuigi

Jul 15, 2021
Apologies if I'm a bit daft, but does anyone know how to open the locked door in the basement? The one that requires semen samples, I cannot for the life of me get it to work.

Also, how do you open the locked cabinet in 1F West Warehouse? I have no clue what the code could be. The reseachers memo outside says "pass codes like a snail in middle school", is that supposed to be a hint? Does it work better in Japanese? It makes absolutely no sense to me.

Further, is it possible to turn the lights on in the dark room on 2F?

asdgfdsga

Jun 13, 2019
Apologies if I'm a bit daft, but does anyone know how to open the locked door in the basement? The one that requires semen samples, I cannot for the life of me get it to work.

Also, how do you open the locked cabinet in 1F West Warehouse? I have no clue what the code could be. The reseachers memo outside says "pass codes like a snail in middle school", is that supposed to be a hint? Does it work better in Japanese? It makes absolutely no sense to me.

Further, is it possible to turn the lights on in the dark room on 2F?

I have no clue at japanese but games I am really excited for I just can't help but try to beat them even if I have no clue what I'm doing; the things you are saying there I have already done in one way or another, in spoilers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope it helped you my man. Enjoy the game (y)

YoMamaLuigi

Jul 15, 2021
I have no idea how to get ending 4, the one with the orange slime girl. It says you have to rescue the girls and get cured before leaving for the ending, but it just doesn't work. It has to be something ridiculously specific because I tried everything I could think of and nothing worked, I even cheated to get items that instant. Any ideas?
I got it by curing the yellowed haired one, completely ignoring the blue-haired one (since she removes the cure), and then escaping using the strap-on and neutralizer.

Reactions: bladestorm91

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
Alright, I pretty much have done everything that this game had to offer... and I only wish there was more content.

The game is pretty fun in an infuriating way, but there needed to be 5 times more content.

YoMamaLuigi

Jul 15, 2021
does anyone know the machine password in the 1F central room ?
You get it by combining the numbers of the subjects that has the corresponding letters. The specified letters are next to the machine, and you figure out the numbers and which subjects has which letter by finding their medical records, which are spread throughout the whole mansion. For example, the subject with letter (P) also has "B136" in their records, which is what you eventually add together with the other corresponding numbers.
I'll put the answer in the spoiler below :)

Kiz9R

May 4, 2020
So, I did a DeepL translation of this game... Does anyone want to give it a try.... I have not tried out the game yet...So I don't know how good the translation is......

jamiejones

Dec 11, 2021
So, I did a DeepL translation of this game... Does anyone want to give it a try.... I have not tried out the game yet...So I don't know how good the translation is......
I'd be interested. Currently, other than there being a sad lack of CG, the game's biggest problem is that it is puzzle-heavy and machine translating word puzzles doesn't turn out great. The current one does a decent job but I'd still like something better as someone who had to give up before solving any of the number puzzles.

HanZP

May 2, 2021
does this game have a recollection room? if it does can someone give me a save?

YoMamaLuigi

Jul 15, 2021
does this game have a recollection room? if it does can someone give me a save?
Yesn't.

You can recollect scenes from the last tab in your inventory. There is a room straight south of the central room which holds a crystal that unlocks all recollections.

Revan439

Sep 12, 2020
I have no clue at japanese but games I am really excited for I just can't help but try to beat them even if I have no clue what I'm doing; the things you are saying there I have already done in one way or another, in spoilers

Hope it helped you my man. Enjoy the game (y)
For the love of god please help me figure out this game. So I have sample A and I have the sample from the east wing where you use the power unit. But, where is sample B? I'm in the room with the levers and the button that says south I have explored and exhausted all other avenues other than the 2nd floor eastern room that looks like a factory but I need both things in order to use that room. Which leaves me in a predicament cause I can't for the literal life of me figure out how to get sample B.

YoMamaLuigi

Jul 15, 2021
For the love of god please help me figure out this game. So I have sample A and I have the sample from the east wing where you use the power unit. But, where is sample B? I'm in the room with the levers and the button that says south I have explored and exhausted all other avenues other than the 2nd floor eastern room that looks like a factory but I need both things in order to use that room. Which leaves me in a predicament cause I can't for the literal life of me figure out how to get sample B.
You get sample B in the room to the north from the area with the stairs to the second floor and stairs leading directly to the merchant (there's a save pc here), and you get it by getting rid of the slime in the corner of the room (sex or bukkake) and then interact with the console at the entrance of the room.

The room with buttons and a terminal that says SOUTH requires you to spell out the word south. The buttons have a subject each, and all subjects have a corresponding letter (e.g. Subject 102 has the letter S). You get this information by collecting the subjects medical records, scattered throughout the mansion. This is also relevant to, but not exactly the same, as to how you solve the P+E+N+I+S+B+A+N+D puzzle.
I'll put the answer in the spoiler below

Have fun with the hazardous ooze my man (y)

Sep 15, 2021
Hi, I need help with a thing. How do I change the resolution to make the text fit, there a lot of text that get behind the damn screen, trying to figure out the game, but understand much. Changing to fullscreen does't fix it by the way.

pop13325

Jun 13, 2017
I got it by curing the yellowed haired one, completely ignoring the blue-haired one (since she removes the cure), and then escaping using the strap-on and neutralizer.
Wait, there's another girl? I thought there is only a blue girl. Could you tell me where is she?