RPGM OOZEHAZARD Futanari Iki Remember Search RPG [RJ363298] [GFF]

jo4o8463

Jan 23, 2022
someone explain to me how i get sample A i'm playing in japanese and i don't understand it right

KapMiki

May 1, 2021
I finished an edited MTL through Translator++ but very scuffed
(for example manual word wrap cuz I'm too smooth brain to know how to do that)
but I did this mostly for myself and figured I'd share it. I haven't spell checked/ proofed it but if someone points out anything I'll go back in and fix it when I got time

Has all the scenes translated, All the map dialogue translated and some of the items. I wanted to get it into a readable/playable state. There is one thing that I had to completely change translation wise and that was a note that gives a code, the code being Japanese slang for masturbation and I couldn't figure out how to translate it and still get the reference across so I just gave it in the note.

Hopefully it's better than what is already provided.

To install:
1. unzip the file
2. replace the data folder located at /OOZEHAZARD/www/data with the one in the .zip file

Nakatzu

May 13, 2022
Sorry, I have a question, I am new to the game and I would like to know how I do to appear or find the machine that asks me for a password? Once I did but I didn't understand cSorry, I have a question, I am new to the game and I would like to know how I do to appear or find the machine that asks me for a password? Once I did but I didn't understand how I did

Nakatzu

May 13, 2022
Does anyone know how to unlock the scenes where you limp to the orange-haired and the other?

Mar 29, 2018
I finished an edited MTL through Translator++ but very scuffed
(for example manual word wrap cuz I'm too smooth brain to know how to do that)
but I did this mostly for myself and figured I'd share it. I haven't spell checked/ proofed it but if someone points out anything I'll go back in and fix it when I got time

Has all the scenes translated, All the map dialogue translated and some of the items. I wanted to get it into a readable/playable state. There is one thing that I had to completely change translation wise and that was a note that gives a code, the code being Japanese slang for masturbation and I couldn't figure out how to translate it and still get the reference across so I just gave it in the note.

Hopefully it's better than what is already provided.

To install:
1. unzip the file
2. replace the data folder located at /OOZEHAZARD/www/data with the one in the .zip file
Nice translation, how long did it take? Also, do you think you can translate this guy's other game? It has an MTL but it is extremely bad. https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-of-the-horny-monster-final-gff.62106/

Australorph

Aug 31, 2017
for the penisband puzzle, I solved it (in japanese) using knowledge from the note that said the special penis bands were black: 黒い→九六一→961 (ku ro i). That's the kind of puzzle the locked cabinet with code 072 is, where in a note the guy said the combination was a dirty joke a middle schooler would come up with: 072→お七二→オナニー (masturbation, onani). actually baffled to know there was another solution, and that it was the same kind of puzzle as the one to get the activation key. that's the one I've been stuck on. actually nuts

Reactions: Reift