RPGM OOZEHAZARD Futanari Iki Remember Search RPG [RJ363298] [GFF]

Australorph

Aug 31, 2017
I've just finished my (human) translation of this game after ~107 hours, and I think it's ready to share. It's attached to this post. More information in the readme, but installation goes like:
  1. Extract
  2. Copy "data" and "js" folders
  3. Paste into the game's "www" folder and replace
And that's really it. I hope you like it, and that you let me know if you find anything wrong with it.

edit: patch updated to fix typo near opening of the game

Last edited:

jamiejones

Dec 11, 2021
Well, I can confirm that the translation you've provided works great, but even with the included strategy map I still do not know how to beat the game lol.

CrossOmega

Jul 29, 2019
I've just finished my (human) translation of this game after ~107 hours, and I think it's ready to share. It's attached to this post. More information in the readme, but installation goes like:
  1. Extract
  2. Copy "data" and "js" folders
  3. Paste into the game's "www" folder and replace
And that's really it. I hope you like it, and that you let me know if you find anything wrong with it.
Thank you good sir. Now I need not stumble in the dark reading moonrunes.

Australorph

Aug 31, 2017
Help please. I try opening the wooden cabinet with password 072 but it doesn't open.
In English, the "onani→072" pun doesn't work since onani isn't an English word to begin with (it means "masturbation"). In my patch, I changed the password to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
because you could get that answer without speaking Japanese.

tiulubu1999

Feb 15, 2018
In English, the "onani→072" pun doesn't work since onani isn't an English word to begin with (it means "masturbation"). In my patch, I changed the password to
because you could get that answer without speaking Japanese.
Oh thanks. I don't think it's necessary though, because people would just go through the comments for answer anyway.

tiulubu1999

Feb 15, 2018
Another question: How to fuck the girls? I did bukkake them both but for some reason there is no option for me to advance. Whenever I touch the orange haired girl she explodes into slime.

tiulubu1999

Feb 15, 2018
It's been nine hours, so I think you may have just got it since then, but
Ah it works. But now how do I fuck them? I use the neutralizer for both girls and the blue girl say she needs more even though i've given her two dose already, and then she turns to slime. Am I supposed to only be able to save 1 of them?

tiulubu1999

Feb 15, 2018
Damn it's a pity i can't do both of them at the same time, but oh well.
Still, there's no sex option appear for me. I cheat the turn passes to 0 and tried both scenarios where I killed and didn't kill the blue girl, but the orange girl is still unfuckable. Perhaps it won't work if i already bukkake her when my turn passes were still too high?

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Australorph

Aug 31, 2017
Damn it's a pity i can't do both of them at the same time, but oh well.
Still, there's no sex option appear for me. I cheat the turn passes to 0 and tried both scenarios where I killed and didn't kill the blue girl, but the orange girl is still unfuckable. Perhaps it won't work if i already bukkake her when my turn passes were still too high?

tiulubu1999

Feb 15, 2018
it doesn't work, unfortunately. I guess I would have to kill one of them for it to work on the other, but the problem is if i increase my turn passes back, I can kill the orange, but not the blue which requires me to cure the orange to kill her. Then the orange would be cured and I can't fuck her.

Australorph

Aug 31, 2017
it doesn't work, unfortunately. I guess I would have to kill one of them for it to work on the other, but the problem is if i increase my turn passes back, I can kill the orange, but not the blue which requires me to cure the orange to kill her. Then the orange would be cured and I can't fuck her.
No, I mean before you even make the thing. You can fuck both in one run.

dingus07

Sep 5, 2022
In B1 Center Lock Operating Machine it says you need even samples to open the lock. First sample is a full load, second is quite a lot, third is a little, and all the ones after are very little. I couldn't get it to work. How do you open the lock?