RPGM OOZEHAZARD Futanari Iki Remember Search RPG [RJ363298] [GFF]

tiulubu1999

Feb 15, 2018
In B1 Center Lock Operating Machine it says you need even samples to open the lock. First sample is a full load, second is quite a lot, third is a little, and all the ones after are very little. I couldn't get it to work. How do you open the lock?
You need to do in following order:
Choose one side of the scale to cum. It will say a full load.
Go to the other side and cum twice. It will say a lot and then a little.
Then return to the full load side and cum. It will say very little, then the machine will automatically work. If you have volume on, you can actually know when it works.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Australorph

Aug 31, 2017
In B1 Center Lock Operating Machine it says you need even samples to open the lock. First sample is a full load, second is quite a lot, third is a little, and all the ones after are very little. I couldn't get it to work. How do you open the lock?
think of it like 4, 3, 2, 1

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

TinySpewp

Aug 2, 2021
Is anyone else having trouble downloading the game through the pixeldrain link? it goes fine for a few seconds and then just freezes until it fails.

Ooroom

Apr 6, 2023
If I remember correctly, you get the AV for it by giving the merchant 5 spent onaholes. There are a few AV's that mention bukkake, but only this one gives the ability. Keep in mind that you can only use onaholes in Dick Stage 1, so if the dong is already expanded then it is too late for that run.
I gave the merchant five used onaholes and got the AV but It still didn't work do you have any suggestions

KAYN10000

Jan 19, 2024
Hola, podrías decirme si hay una guía de este juego, ya me perdí mucho y me gustaría lo que tengo que hacer. Encontré a una mujer con el pelo blanco y tengo 2 sustancias, A y el estabilizador, pero si lo hay, no sé a dónde más ir, sí. ¿Alguien podría decirme lo que tengo que hacer o me puede dar una guía en inglés para que pueda traducirlo al español?

angel2019

Mar 7, 2022
Hola, podrías decirme si hay una guía de este juego, ya me perdí mucho y me gustaría lo que tengo que hacer. Encontré a una mujer con el pelo blanco y tengo 2 sustancias, A y el estabilizador, pero si lo hay, no sé a dónde más ir, sí. ¿Alguien podría decirme lo que tengo que hacer o me puede dar una guía en inglés para que pueda traducirlo al español?
mira es un problema enorme hacer todo de forma normal te recomiendo jugar en joiplay hay te dan los cheats para pasartelo mas rapido