VN [Opinion Poll] Title names of my Game Idea! (BDSM themed)

What title fits a BDSM focused game about trust the best?

• Total voters

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
Yeah defintily not the best name with such a length :D

Doesn't Faith and Trust basicially mean the same?
When i think of Faith i think of believing.
And when i think of trust i think of knowing.

I have faith everything is going to be ok (I believe everything is going to be ok.. A.k.a hope)
I trust that everything will be ok and he will look out for me (I know it's going to be ok and i know he is there for me)

Now, that might be personal interpretation of course.
But trust seems to be a stronger/better word in my opinion.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Depending on the content yes, but it also means "Glaube" und "Treue" ;)

I have faith everything is going to be ok (I believe everything is going to be ok.. A.k.a hope)
I trust that everything will be ok and he will look out for me (I know it's going to be ok and i know he is there for me)

I would also say that trust fits the whole BDSM setting better. I also think the few BDSM stories that I read in English always used trust as the word to describe this :)

Reactions: J II D

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
I would also say that trust fits the whole BDSM setting better. I also think the few BDSM stories that I read in English always used trust as the word to describe this :)
I agree.

I mean, real BDSM(Not talking about some whipping or casual friday stuff like that).
If we talk about real BDSM, it's one of the strongest forms of trust in my opinion.
To trust someone completely so they have your life in their hands and you are completely helpless, well... That takes an extreme amount of trust.

And not many people have that amount of trust, so it's being frowned upon and explained as "sick" torture and pain or i am to strong for this or to manly...(personal preferences aside of course).

Don't get me wrong, i love "normal" sex or some role play to, but during a weekend BDSM with my wife(and sub/dom roles vary on occasion)that's when you really feel the trust.

So yeah ;),
Really looking forward to your game ^^

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018

Of course, trust is the better and stronger word, but with the suggested name "Faith and trust" I think there is also a nice subtle implication of how such a relationship can evoke concerns especially when it's the first sub/dom releationship for them :)

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
"Pain of Trust" - absolutely my favorite - sounds very, very good and expressive...
but...
"Bonds of Trust" - sounds good too, and has majority - safer way - you want to sell your game someday ...
Have fun and good luck :)(y)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Of course, trust is the better and stronger word, but with the suggested name "Faith and trust" I think there is also a nice subtle implication of how such a relationship can evoke concerns especially when it's the first sub/dom releationship for them :)
Well the characters won't be totally new to the whole BDSM thing, that would be too slow of a progress :)

"Pain of Trust" - absolutely my favorite - sounds very, very good and expressive...
but...
"Bonds of Trust" - sounds good too, and has majority - safer way - you want to sell your game someday ...
Have fun and good luck :)(y)
Hehe maybe I should just make more Episodes and name them all differently? :unsure::cool:

Reactions: pim0 and recreation

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
BDSM is a fascinating topic, as are all codependent relationships. Each partner filling the needs of the other.
The sub giving of themselves to boost the dom's self-esteem.

We all need to be tied-up occasionally.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
BDSM is a fascinating topic, as are all codependent relationships. Each partner filling the needs of the other.
The sub giving of themselves to boost the dom's self-esteem.

We all need to be tied-up occasionally.
Yeah exactly! It's not like only the dom gets something out of this, the sub gets satisfied in her/his own desires :)