VN [Opinion Poll] Title names of my Game Idea! (BDSM themed)

What title fits a BDSM focused game about trust the best?

• Total voters

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Hello my dear perverts :)

at the moment I am thinking about a title for my Game Idea. The game focuses on a relationship between a dom and a sub, so the game will be mostly BDSM themed. One of the most important things in it will be "trust".
So I made a small poll with some title options, some are more as a joke, but yeah as you can see most of them have the term "trust" in them, because it is really important for the game.
I limited the choices at max of three for now. I hope I get enough opinions for this, so thanks for joining the poll :)
And of course you can make some title suggestions yourself ;)

Edit: The 5th option should've been "To trust or not to trust"

So here you can read a bit more about the idea: https://f95zone.to/threads/bonds-of...th-the-focus-on-a-dom-sub-relationship.19395/
GP_Elizabeta_Maid.png

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
I mean,

You were talking about Trust being a huge factor in your game, growing trust for the Male MC so she feels more comfortable to do more "extreme" things and trust for each other so they both feel comfortable going further and further.

So for me Bonds of Trust is the one that pops out for me.

Because it's Bonds instead of Bond it sounds like it's about trust going both ways.
Bonds because it has a hint of BDSM in it.
And Trust because the things i said above.

Together it just sounds perfect for me, and exactly what you were trying to describe it those other threads.

But t.b.h..
Just do what you think is best, only you know what the story of your game is and the scenario's.
Only you know what title could summarize that in a couple words .

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I mean,

You were talking about Trust being a huge factor in your game, growing trust for the Male MC so she feels more comfortable to do more "extreme" things and trust for each other so they both feel comfortable going further and further.

Because it's Bonds instead of Bond it sounds like it's about trust going both ways.

Together it just sounds perfect for me, and exactly what you were trying to describe it those other threads.

But t.b.h..
Just do what you think is best, only you know what the story of your game is and the scenario's.
That is actually my favorite as well of these ;) Especially it doesn't imply the gender of the characters.
Oh and thanks for answering this detailed :)

Reactions: J II D

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I mean,

But t.b.h..
That does roll off the tongue nicely. And it's easy to remember.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Indeed,
And also because "Bonds" can be used in multiple forms and is a slight hint at more personal feelings to each other.

The more i think about it the more it feels right ;)
That does roll off the tongue nicely. And it's easy to remember.
And you can abridge it nicely as well ---> BoT

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Hello my dear perverts :)

at the moment I am thinking about a title for my Game Idea. The game focuses on a relationship between a dom and a sub, so the game will be mostly BDSM themed. One of the most important things in it will be "trust".
So I made a small poll with some title options, some are more as a joke, but yeah as you can see most of them have the term "trust" in them, because it is really important for the game.
I limited the choices at max of three for now. I hope I get enough opinions for this, so thanks for joining the poll :)
And of course you can make some title suggestions yourself ;)

So here you can read a bit more about the idea: https://f95zone.to/threads/game-idea-with-the-focus-on-a-dom-sub-relationship.19395/
View attachment 269245
How long did it take you to perfect that "helpless" look? Subtle hint of fear like she's not entirely sure he won't violently use her and dump her body somewhere. lol

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
How long did it take you to perfect that "helpless" look? Subtle hint of fear like she's not entirely sure he won't violently use her and dump her body somewhere. lol
Yeah... :D It is actually just a preset :D Like the only one that didn't look bad :D (I can't take any credit for this) :censored:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Thanks for all your opinions, it is nice to see what different people think :)

Reactions: J II D

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I don't really like any of them but if had to choose I'd go with one of the first two options.
How about "Traue mir, traue dir, trau dich" :p
Sounds shitty in english too :ROFLMAO:
Blind trust? (because thats what you hope to gain in the story)
Or simply "Trust me".

I don't know, don't ask me^^

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I don't really like any of them but if had to choose I'd go with one of the first two options.
How about "Traue mir, traue dir, trau dich" :p
Sounds shitty in english too :ROFLMAO:
Blind trust? (because thats what you hope to gain in the story)
Or simply "Trust me".

I don't know, don't ask me^^
Well I appreciate your oppinion ;)
I mean in German it kind of sounds always shitty :D

And it shouldn't be blind trust. Blind trust is unhealthy. Of course at one point of the relationship, the trust between the two characters should've grown to the point were they can almost trust each other blindly.
The sub should trust the dom to don't cross her limits, but the dom should also trust the sub, that she will stop him, when it goes too far for her ;)
And all this only works when you slowly get closer to their limits, so they actually know how har they can go.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Well I appreciate your oppinion ;)
I mean in German it kind of sounds always shitty :D

And it shouldn't be blind trust. Blind trust is unhealthy. Of course at one point of the relationship, the trust between the two characters should've grown to the point were they can almost trust each other blindly.
The sub should trust the dom to don't cross her limits, but the dom should also trust the sub, that she will stop him, when it goes too far for her ;)
And all this only works when you slowly get closer to their limits, so they actually know how har they can go.
Well in german you say "Jemanden sein vollstes vertrauen schenken/Jemandem blind vertrauen können", thats what I meant with blind trust, I don't know how to translate it better^^"

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Well in german you say "Jemanden sein vollstes vertrauen schenken/Jemandem blind vertrauen können", thats what I meant with blind trust, I don't know how to translate it better^^"
I would translate it as: "to be able to give someone your complete trust".