3D-Daz Oppai Auteur's Personal Daz3d Art

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
@Oppai Auteur , I think this is the main reason why fans want so much to see the Madison rout. Not only because they want some kind of Mom-Son action. There are enough games here. And because your female characters have their own unique style. You can not just take another game and find Pepper or Carrie there.
I had to accept that Madison would not be one of the main characters in the game but with all these pictures so want her active participation in the plot :teary:. At least in the end, when the main storyline is complete.
I try my best to make my characters look at least a little unique, it makes my work stand out a little among the massive amount of games. I don't think the standard models people use look bad, not at all, but we have seen them more than a few times. It loses some appeal when they are in so many games, so whether they be the matures, or the teens , or whatever I try to make them look damn good....My MILF's will always be my strength, I spend way to long making them :evilsmile:

The most standard out of all my characters is probably Sarah, she is mostly just the Monique 7 model straight out the box with some muscle morph applied, but even then i don't see many using that particular Gen3 model very much...plus she was one of the first characters I made so I cant bring myself to change her lol

When it comes to our dear MILF Madison, I might do something else with her later down the line, apart from the usual renders of course. Since she is so popular, maybe I'll give Madi her own short spin-off game showing what she gets up to now that she doesn't have a son at home any more ;)

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I try my best to make my characters look at least a little unique, it makes my work stand out a little among the massive amount of games. I don't think the standard models people use look bad, not at all, but we have seen them more than a few times. It loses some appeal when they are in so many games, so whether they be the matures, or the teens , or whatever I try to make them look damn good....My MILF's will always be my strength, I spend way to long making them :evilsmile:
Your girls stand out a LOT in fact. Especially to me. I've seen waaay too many games with standard models, and i'm always glad when i find unique beautiful gems like yours. Even Sarah looks really hot. And your milfs is a damn strong point.
When it comes to our dear MILF Madison, I might do something else with her later down the line, apart from the usual renders of course. Since she is so popular, maybe I'll give Madi her own short spin-off game showing what she gets up to now that she doesn't have a son at home any more ;)
From what we seen in your renders, she become rather free-willed after he left. So I suppose that spin-off will contain action, action, and more action. :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Your girls stand out a LOT in fact. Especially to me. I've seen waaay too many games with standard models, and i'm always glad when i find unique beautiful gems like yours. Even Sarah looks really hot. And your milfs is a damn strong point.
Glad to hear I'm doing a good job :cool:

From what we seen in your renders, she become rather free-willed after he left. So I suppose that spin-off will contain action, action, and more action. :eek:penedeyewink:
Considering how I've been screwing with people with those renders that would be required, its kinda the whole reason the game would even happen in the first place lol :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Dilettante

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I'd slide in this valley any time. :winkytongue: And then be squeezed between Sarah's thighs just like her mom holding Katie. Just to rest on lush Madison's assets in the end. Great sequence.
I see you've thought pretty hard about this :rolleyes:

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this is fucking amazing :heartcoveredeyes: best milfs :eazyHype:

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
"Maid Miranda"

"Goth Ariana"

"Party Pepper"

"Swimsuit Pals"
Maid of my dreams. :heartcoveredeyes: Fulfilling every wish of her master 24/7. Pepper looks so damn good in this dress. She's gonna be a center of attention on any party for sure. Wasn't expecting goth Ariana though. But she's pulling it off very well. :winkytongue: And i absolutely love Sarah's face here. That look making me chuckle every time.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Maid of my dreams. :heartcoveredeyes: Fulfilling every wish of her master 24/7. Pepper looks so damn good in this dress. She's gonna be a center of attention on any party for sure. Wasn't expecting goth Ariana though. But she's pulling it off very well. :winkytongue: And i absolutely love Sarah's face here. That look making me chuckle every time.
The Ariana goth was actually just done on a whim, I had bought the asset ages ago but did nothing with it so I thought why not?

Sarah's expression always get a laugh from me to, I've used it with her so much I associate that expression with her now lol

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
"Trailer Trash Miranda"
Honestly Miranda looks great in any outfit and fashion. Be it simple like trailer trash or extremely expensive dress. :p
"Bounty Hunter Pepper"
Looking pretty fearsome, but so funny at the same time. I think she's too kind to be in this role. :extremelyhappy: But I wonder what kind of bounty she's looking for? :winkytongue:
"Pop Star Ariana"
I predict great future for this star. :heartcoveredeyes:

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Looking pretty fearsome, but so funny at the same time. I think she's too kind to be in this role. :extremelyhappy: But I wonder what kind of bounty she's looking for? :winkytongue:
I honestly want to make the joke 'wait until later in the game and you might think different lol' but I cant, I have no plans to make her that mean, Pepper just isn't that kind of character lol. I cant think of any reason she would really act like that, unless someone fucked with her daughter maybe lol

Btw, I never mentioned in the original post, but the character art I posted with the name Candida, that's Pepper's daughter. I planned for her to turn up much later into Old Friends to possibly tie in to the next game I make after it, that will be set in the same universe

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I honestly want to make the joke 'wait until later in the game and you might think different lol' but I cant, I have no plans to make her that mean, Pepper just isn't that kind of character lol. I cant think of any reason she would really act like that, unless someone fucked with her daughter maybe lol
That's exactly what i thought. Pepper seems so kind and perfectly "matron" type of older woman who you always can ask for help or advice and who loves to take care of others that it's just hard to imagine her as woman with evil intentions. :D But yeah, i expect her to be very defensive when it comes to her daughter.

Btw, I never mentioned in the original post, but the character art I posted with the name Candida, that's Pepper's daughter. I planned for her to turn up much later into Old Friends to possibly tie in to the next game I make after it, that will be set in the same universe
Then i gotta say Candida's great. Absolutely delicious curves and cute face. She resembles her mom very well too.