3D-Daz Oppai Auteur's Personal Daz3d Art

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
nice girls :) but maybe add some boys to the action? :happyblush
Thanks man

There are a few renders here and there with guys. I do tend to focus on the girls alone or them together, but I'll see if i can get some more girl and guy renders done in the future

Reactions: Tony_Stark

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Working on a new mature girl in my spare time while working on my game, say hello to Lyla. This is actually the first time I've given a character glasses as part of their image. I rather like the sophisticated look it gives her when combining it with the hair style

Hope you guys like her :evilsmile:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
She's absolutely stunning! :heartcoveredeyes: So beautiful and thicc. You manage to amaze me everytime by your high skill. :winkytongue: So few can make natural beauties like this.
Actually glasses is one of my biggest fetishes! I love sophisticated intelligent look the same as you are. And this hairstyle is quite good too. Lyla looks like businesswoman, teacher or principal. Dominant and strong-willed woman. And hell of a MILF temptress.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
She's absolutely stunning! :heartcoveredeyes: So beautiful and thicc. You manage to amaze me everytime by your high skill. :winkytongue: So few can make natural beauties like this.
Actually glasses is one of my biggest fetishes! I love sophisticated intelligent look the same as you are. And this hairstyle is quite good too. Lyla looks like businesswoman, teacher or principal. Dominant and strong-willed woman. And hell of a MILF temptress.
Glad you like her :cool:

I do picture her as the bossy type, someone who is pretty stern with most people..probably due to sexual frustration lol. I think Lyla being a businesswoman is likely, or an apartment building landlord maybe? Someone who wants something else if the rent is late, a different kind of payment? :evilsmile:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I do picture her as the bossy type, someone who is pretty stern with most people..probably due to sexual frustration lol. I think Lyla being a businesswoman is likely, or an apartment building landlord maybe? Someone who wants something else if the rent is late, a different kind of payment? :evilsmile:
You know all the guys (and most probably some girls) will make sure their payment is always late in this case? :winkytongue: Lyla will soon forget the word frustration for sure. And she can always seal the deal in business this way too. She's just build for steamy action. It all reminds of all these japanese vns where you have exactly this type of confident woman boss with secret closet pervert inside. And MC completely reverse roles and dominate to oblivion.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
Working on a new mature girl in my spare time while working on my game, say hello to Lyla. This is actually the first time I've given a character glasses as part of their image. I rather like the sophisticated look it gives her when combining it with the hair style

fucking amazing)

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
You know all the guys (and most probably some girls) will make sure their payment is always late in this case? :winkytongue: Lyla will soon forget the word frustration for sure. And she can always seal the deal in business this way too. She's just build for steamy action. It all reminds of all these japanese vns where you have exactly this type of confident woman boss with secret closet pervert inside. And MC completely reverse roles and dominate to oblivion.
If she let all the tenants pay that way she'd be out of money lol ;)

Don't know if I'd go full Japanese with her, more than likely her and the MC would have a bit of back and forth more than her being completely dominated, sometimes she's in charge, sometimes its him. Better interactions with her kind of character that way I feel, more steamy :evilsmile:

fucking amazing)
Thanks man, glad you approve :biggrin:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Don't know if I'd go full Japanese with her, more than likely her and the MC would have a bit of back and forth more than her being completely dominated, sometimes she's in charge, sometimes its him. Better interactions with her kind of character that way I feel, more steamy :evilsmile:
That's great, i was just making example. I usually don't really like overly dominant or submissive for entire route. Balance is very nice. And also gentle loving of course.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
That's great, i was just making example. I usually don't really like overly dominant or submissive for entire route. Balance is very nice. And also gentle loving of course.
Don't know if Lyla could manage gentle loving lol, bit to tough for that.

I guess we'll find out if I ever add her to a game ;)

Reactions: Dilettante

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I'm thinking I might add Lyla to that incest game concept I had running through my mind, already previewed some of the other characters a while back. I planned for the MC's family to have to suddenly move in with him due to unfortunate circumstances and I guess a landlord would have an issue with that, so I guess we know how Lyla factors in.

Maybe I'll make a separate thread to discuss the game with people on here, try and see if I can get some feedback on my concept. Or do you guys on here want to discuss it, see if it interests you since you play my current game?

Anyway here are some bust of those characters I showed off a while ago

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I'm thinking I might add Lyla to that incest game concept I had running through my mind, already previewed some of the other characters a while back. I planned for the MC's family to have to suddenly move in with him due to unfortunate circumstances and I guess a landlord would have an issue with that, so I guess we know how Lyla factors in.

Maybe I'll make a separate thread to discuss the game with people on here, try and see if I can get some feedback on my concept. Or do you guys on here want to discuss it, see if it interests you since you play my current game?
This is interesting. I like it and with these models it's gonna be golden. Looking forward to see more of it and discuss.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Well alright then, let’s see if I can pitch this game in a reasonable way. If this isn’t clear guys just leave a comment, this is the first time I’ve put this idea down for other people to read. Most of this has been done in my head, my current game has been taking priority when it comes to writing stuff down.

Emergency Houseguest (Working title, but I do kind of like it)

The basic idea is that the main character is currently in is mid 20’s, he works from home and the job he currently has means he is pretty well off financially. I haven’t settled on an actual occupation for him yet, so I’m open to suggestions that make sense in these parameters. The main character lives alone as well, he lives in an apartment that has room for more people, but he isn’t supposed to have people living with him. I’m just going to say it’s because of the lease he currently signed, I’m sure that would make some kind of sense. The MC will also not be a virgin, because I want a main character with some sexual experience.

OK then, that’s the outline of the MC laid out, now onto the story setup!

The basic scenario is that one day the MC gets a surprise phone call from his aunt, they see each other now and then, so they aren’t distant but their not too close either. The aunt calls really upset due to her husband throwing her out of the house. I’m just going with the idea that due to the husband being the one working it’s his name on the deed. The aunt isn’t alone either, she is with her daughter, the MC’s cousin, who was kicked out as well. The MC is the closest place with someone they know, and being a nice guy the main character is happy to help and lets them stay with him. Due to both the aunt and cousin not having jobs currently we have no idea how long this will be and that how it all starts.

Thoughts?

Questions?

Really want to know the opinion of this setup, I’ll go into personality and character motivations after the first round of feedback

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I like the idea. On the one hand, the plot is not based on a cliché about a guy who lives with his mother and sisters (although they must come to visit, that's the whole point, right?), On the other, it's not overextended.
@Oppai Auteur, I think you should create a story that you yourself will love. When developers love their creation and love what they do, excellent projects are obtained.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I like the idea. On the one hand, the plot is not based on a cliché about a guy who lives with his mother and sisters (although they must come to visit, that's the whole point, right?), On the other, it's not overextended.
@Oppai Auteur, I think you should create a story that you yourself will love. When developers love their creation and love what they do, excellent projects are obtained.
I wouldn’t bother to make something if I wasn’t really into it, but just because I like it doesn’t mean other people will. Need to find a good balance, you should have fun making something but a game no one wants to play is a waste of time and effort

As long as the early outline isn’t to cliche I think that’s a good starting point.

And to answer your question, yes the mom visits because she’s worried about her sister, the aunt, but she won’t be living with MC.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018