Oppai loli

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Check for Misty Isle/Sorimura Youji. I'm unsure about linking his works here, because rule 7 and his girls look (and act) really loli, even when they are stacked. Anyways he has a series of work appropriately titled Pai-Lolis involving either idols or rabbit girls that you may enjoy.

LordGil

Jul 5, 2017
Check for Misty Isle/Sorimura Youji. I'm unsure about linking his works here, because rule 7 and his girls look (and act) really loli, even when they are stacked. Anyways he has a series of work appropriately titled Pai-Lolis involving either idols or rabbit girls that you may enjoy.
I've seen those, but like you say it's like "she's 5 years old!!" and it just makes me uncomfortable tbh. Might float some degenerate's boat around here though :devilish:

• Sad
Reactions: MechaniclZ

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I've seen those, but like you say it's like "she's 5 years old!!" and it just makes me uncomfortable tbh. Might float some degenerate's boat around here though :devilish:
Yeah it's a bit too much for me as well. These giant eyes full of innocence just makes want to puke but idk someone may like them.

Reactions: LordGil

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Not a fan of loli anything generally(naive, petite, young looking, yeah but childlike hell no) but short stack and petite+busty, yes please not enough of that going around, it's like it's a thing that women keep growing boobs and height as they age, because hey all milfs are 5'8+ and have ballast bags on their chest and all teens have A and B cups, cause that's how it works,right?!

I completely agree with LordGil, it's the oppai not the loli that's important here.

Alowicious

Dec 30, 2017
Short stacks are linked with Oppai Lolis but I really wish there was another category for older women who just happen to be 4'5". Someone mentioned Alfie. I love those comics. My short stack fetish includes cute gnomes, Goblins and dwarves.

LordGil

Jul 5, 2017
Short stacks are linked with Oppai Lolis but I really wish there was another category for older women who just happen to be 4'5". Someone mentioned Alfie. I love those comics. My short stack fetish includes cute gnomes, Goblins and dwarves.
I almost regret not naming the thread "Shortstacks" instead :D

Reactions: Alowicious

4nchoragePingu

Sep 20, 2018
If they can't produce milk they are heresy to me.

Boobs are for milk. That's why milfs got big boobs and are popular genres cuz big boobs are based on the biological factor that legitimizes breast size.

Maybe Oppai lolis are controversial since women only lactate after pregnancy and lolis are for hugs, not fug.

Reactions: JudithBestWaifu

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Any more games featuring oppai lolis or are the ones mentioned basically it, don't mind if it's on this site or not

Jun 1, 2017
Any more games featuring oppai lolis or are the ones mentioned basically it, don't mind if it's on this site or not
I'm gonna self-promote here, but the games I've translated (made by Shoku) heavily feature oppai loli content. They're available on F95 or on ULMF. Be warned, the games include rape, pregnancy, and various other degeneracy.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I'm gonna self-promote here, but the games I've translated (made by Shoku) heavily feature oppai loli content. They're available on F95 or on ULMF. Be warned, the games include rape, pregnancy, and various other degeneracy.
Do they? I've played a few that didn't. But either way not that much interested in his content, mostly for just the huge amount of pissing content that's featured. Also, on your second signature the one with the blonde girl with the pink outfit, what game is that?