Oppai loli

LordGil

Jul 5, 2017
Who here's heard of Oppai Loli before?

It's my new favourite genre. I'm normally not a fan of loli (or even petite), but I've always been a fan of a good shortstack. I've recently discovered Shuz and , and now I want more ;)

There are even some good examples in the 3D games that rule here, such as Friede from Battle of the Bulges or Heather and Yvette from Holiday Island. I might even count D from DmD :D

Feel free to discuss and share links! I've had a hard time finding stuff that isn't weird rapey pedophilia, but I just want to see short chicks with big tits.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
If you like short stacks have you read the comic Alfie by the artist incase if not you are in for a treat as it's really good comic on top of being hot as hell.

Incase also created these goblins and they are criminally under utilized

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I love huge tits so oppai loli is another variation of that.

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
I've recently discovered Shuz and , and now I want more ;)
My brother in Shuz love, glad to know you. That said I think it'll be hard to find much here. I think the mods will group much of the short stacks in with lol*'s.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Lol, I found the doujin from the pic in the OP the other day while doing some "research" for the game I am developing, I didn't noticed in that moment that it was from Shuz too

Yes, oppai loli is by far the best loli, I can enjoy sometimes some regular loli, not 100% my thing but sometimes I find something that catch my attention, but oppai loli is always a good choice to pick, it never fails. My favorite artist from the genre is and this is my favorite doujin from him ( and ) but it's only because it is her only sister-mother work, the rest of his work is gold anyway

We need more game of the genre, I guess Koikatu would be the better engine to make it because I don't feel like DAZ or Honey Select can give the same feeling we get from doujins/japanese games, but I suppose that patreon wouldn't give it a chance to survive

LordGil

Jul 5, 2017
:love::love:
I've seen most of the links you've posted before! All good stuff, my boys!

If you like short stacks have you read the comic Alfie by the artist incase if not you are in for a treat as it's really good comic on top of being hot as hell.

Incase also created these goblins and they are criminally under utilized

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I love huge tits so oppai loli is another variation of that.
I actually think InCase might be the reason I got hooked on shortstacks :D That first picture you linked is truly top tier!

Oppai loli is the best loli.
Actually, I've tought about putting one in my games before, and I'll sure do it.
You should for sure!

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
has this in spades. Hell even games are most notable for this.

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
Ok... spent a day catching up with the Alfie story... really liked it. Never knew it existed... anything "similar" that I have also missed (in a more western style like incase's ?)

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
Ok... spent a day catching up with the Alfie story... really liked it. Never knew it existed... anything "similar" that I have also missed (in a more western style like incase's ?)
's shortstack pikachu comic or animation may be to your liking. Though it doesn't lack the complex plot that is in Alfie

LordGil

Jul 5, 2017
has this in spades. Hell even games are most notable for this.
Real nice :D if only it wasn't censored!

LordGil

Jul 5, 2017
Some other good ones:
There's several of by
This one has a :D

We've just gotta get some more games with this tag now!