Unity Abandoned Oppaimon [v0.6.3] [Witch Nighto Studio!]

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
I really wanted to like this game but random crashes, getting stuck in the menu and broken save where my character is going "up" all the time and i cant do anything, besides that there is only 1 save slot with no auto-save so yeah gl with this buggy mess maybe in the future this could become something good but as it is now its not looking promising from technical point and thats a huge shame cuz art is very nice and i would love to see this finished.

Last edited:

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
i thought this game was abandoned after such a long time without any updates, and when they finally has one, the new content are pretty minimal.
such a shame, i really like the art but theres too much random crashes and tons of bugs just like the previous version to the point its unplayable

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
if I read this, the type has not fixed any errors and the store is still defective.
Jey who is dum to support something like that XD ???

Jun 3, 2019
How am I supposed to switch between girls?
I lost with 1 of my girls and no matter what key I pressed it didn't let me switch to the other girl so I got stuck.

Oct 9, 2018
It would be nice if the character and the world would line up.
Edit: And i already got my character stuck running into a wall, game definitely needs some minor improvements
Edit: So if you're in the staring area and lose in a battle to say Mr.Salty (i did) then you go to the nearest pokemon centre, except it progresses you further into the story

Last edited:

Elvis25

Jul 28, 2017
We need an oppaidex, I'd like to know how many oppaimons are in game and which ones have evolutions.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes