Unity Abandoned Oppaimon [v0.6.3] [Witch Nighto Studio!]

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

andremk0

May 9, 2017
So the game is art is good, but the programming is terrible. Frequent bugs and crashes, not really worth playing until it gets handled by someone more competent with code.

Reactions: B2B2

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
art is good however, too many bugs, MC doesnt have any thoughts after intro, wayyy too easy sex scenes, we should have to earn them and not given it with just a few clicks, character states hes a virgin but was able to fuck a thot from a secured win became very boring, lost to bowsette and the team sucky or watever they call it and when i came back to them they gave me the dialogue as if i beat them even though i lost, lvl 8 oppaimon and still havent learned a new move, and no instructions on how to fuck ur oppaimon after getting their lust bar full

Hogetara

''Ntr Avoidable? '' = Cuck
Donor
Dec 20, 2018
i will be really happy if the dev make a way to play only with mouse, for study purposes

Reactions: B2B2

Laice

Feb 10, 2018
so not female mc yet depsite the option being their? or is that a patreon only thing.

Oct 14, 2018
How the hell do you change your Oppaimons during battle ? I was trying to change them during battle cause I wanted to level a new one up, but in the Oppaimon selection it doesn't matter what I click nothing happens, I'm just able to put them in which order I want them. Then my first one gets beaten cause I was careless, and then it sends me to the Oppaimon selection screen, where again I can't fucking choose my other Oppainmons to be thrown in. What am I doing wrong ???

EDIT: Oh nvm, after sitting here pressing every button I could see and on my keyboard, I ended up spamming the "change" button and then it finally change it.

faceface2

Jun 21, 2018
when I first say this game I thought it was pretty interesting looking but I thought id give it a few months to get some content and maybe not be broken right out the gate. well that's too bad because holy shit is it broken, every time I go to fight in the tall grass I get an error and am told to restart the game.

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
so does no one know how to get the other starters? we used to be able to catch them but now they don't show up.

asker23

Jun 11, 2017
i seriously am retarded but...how do i fuck my oppaimons? the grand lake love hotel has "COMING SOON" signs on my oppaimons. any help?

Skully Penis

Jun 22, 2018
Love the art and this months update has A LOT less bugs than the last one, which was unplayable.

looking forward to the next update. keep up the good work fellas.

i seriously am retarded but...how do i fuck my oppaimons? the grand lake love hotel has "COMING SOON" signs on my oppaimons. any help?
You can only fuck starters on this update.

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
Will i be able to acess the pc later in the game so i can change my team after i catched sth while having a full team and are ev's and iv's in the game or does every peedle has the same stats ?
Also are the 2 new Oppaimon obtainable ?

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes