Unity Abandoned Oppaimon [v0.6.3] [Witch Nighto Studio!]

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Because we've added and modified some relevant elements in the game, we ask that you don't use an old game and create a new one. We gonna try to this gonna be the last time you have to reset your save data.

lol I won't go through this fucking grindfest once again

this is only the one thing on the big pile of issues showing incompetence of devs

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
lol I won't go through this fucking grindfest once again

this is only the one thing on the big pile of issues showing incompetence of devs
even when you want to do this again you cant you will stuck after the bus :D
i wrote a comment on his patreon site lets see how long it takes until he response
its an public post so everyone can make on comment on this post

Last edited:

Totes_Adorbs

May 7, 2017
even when you want to do this again you cant you will stuck after the bus :D
i wrote a comment on his patreon site lets see how long it takes until he response
its an public post so everyone can make on comment on this post
Yup, soft lock on bus.

Reactions: Masterra

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
This better not be a Pokemon parody that doesn't feature BREEDING.

Masterra

Feb 2, 2018
Strange, after leaving the house, and taking the bus (right at the beggening), I can't get out of the pathway, like an invisible wall. Can't find save menu too.... ?
Yep, game totally buggy at the very beginning, nice x)

DancingPriest

Sep 29, 2017
Strange, after leaving the house, and taking the bus (right at the beggening), I can't get out of the pathway, like an invisible wall. Can't find save menu too.... ?
Same here. It's a shame, because the premise seems good, but it's completely unplayable with these bugs.

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
Well, good to know I'm not the only one who can't play this game because of a game-breaking glitch. The exact same game-breaking glitch.

kobolet

Sep 20, 2017
well, i load this game on version 0.5.2 and i can't play. after bus(and during the trip even if you wait 3-6 seconds the black screen ) on the road where only 2 ways and forest there is an invisible wall at both ends. is it normal.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Since the game is literally unplayable, How about changing from unity to another engine? I'm not an expert at this but wouldn't that solve a lot of problems?
Supposing the devs actually know some different engine better? Maybe....

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Well shit I thought finally with this update I could play more of this game, and
yet I also am suffering from 'Invisible-wall-block-itis'. This makes no sense.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes