Unity Abandoned Oppaimon [v0.6.3] [Witch Nighto Studio!]

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
they really need to find someone who can code. art is very good, but goddamn this game is still a bug/glitch ridden mess

Reactions: RED_XIII

highmagusix

Jan 8, 2018
someone linked a different version that you could get into the town but once you buy the oppaiballs and try to catch anything you encounter a lv 24 "Cumander" sandshrew and it locks everything up

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
like the "go to witches house" comment. Kinda hard to go there when you cannot go anywhere.
Yes same here after getting off the bus you cannot go south and going north has you blocked at the last line of trees, also cannot go left or right between the trees.
No area to click/use z to interact with well anything.

---edit---
went back a page or 2 and found a different DL, one on first page downloads _Win_052.zip. the one from a page or 2 back downloads the _Win_0.5.2.zip. the second one appears to work correctly

Last edited:
Reactions: Kattillus

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
There must be a better engine for this lol. Something easier to code in... I don't even know. Invisible walls and getting stuck on terrain galore... when it actually works "properly." Decent art, but man..

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
If the dev's bad with their hitboxes, not even a drag'n'drop interface, like Multimedia Fusion is gonna save you from invisible walls and being stuck on terrain, because it's basic collision stuff that's being screwed up here. As it is, not using tile based movement is hurting them, because they have to use collision boxes, rather than a simple "What's the tile I'm trying to move into, and can I move into it?" script.

Reactions: RED_XIII

Spoonkiller

May 24, 2019
Imagine being able to do anything in this game? Literally you spawn in your room, you go down, talk to mom, go outside of the building, you get forced into the bus ride, you get out of the bus and you're stuck at the entrance to the town. Can't do shit, you can only hit the invisible walls and that's it.

Reactions: kaelcayla

GenesisRising

Sep 18, 2019
Here for everyone its an Official link from them i dont hit a wall anymore :D
Ya'll need to go look through the latest pages when you hit an issue. Cause this has been waiting here since the 6th of November. Granted, this only fixes the "Invisible Wall" Glitch. But Come on guys, your better than this surely.

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
Another bug, if you fight bowsette and beat her, the game crashes after flicking random images.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes