Unity Abandoned Oppaimon [v0.6.3] [Witch Nighto Studio!]

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

srmanolo

Dec 11, 2017
sorry for bad english, and the only reason I came up with this idea is because I really like the arts of this game, and I still believe in it, finally I discovered a method of getting the first badge, which is to use the cheat engine to modify the attack of a monster for 9999, and hitkill the ginasio leader pokemon, basically that's it, why did I do that? I don't know, was it worth it? no, but for those who want to see the CG final, this is the method for now

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
I take it that no one has received any information about the error keeping anyone
from entering the first town after the bus? Even I can't get past it and I played one
of the older versions back in the 0.1 days. This is a shame as I wanna play the new
stuff

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Here for everyone its an Official link from them i dont hit a wall anymore :D
Mega
Y'all who are looking for a copy that doesn't have the block so far of the invisible wall,
download this one. Gratitude Daroka.

Question to add: why can't I capture a single Oppaimon? I have used over 30 balls, none
get captured and this is new for me.

Last edited:

Gallos

Oct 12, 2018
Question to add: why can't I capture a single Oppaimon? I have used over 30 balls, none
get captured and this is new for me.
It appears that in the latest update, their was a chance percentage added to catching oppaimon, as opposed to guaranteed like in the previous version. Problem is, I guess, the coding is fucked and the chance to catch something is one in a billion (I managed to catch one oppaimon, don't remember how).

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
It appears that in the latest update, their was a chance percentage added to catching oppaimon, as opposed to guaranteed like in the previous version. Problem is, I guess, the coding is fucked and the chance to catch something is one in a billion (I managed to catch one oppaimon, don't remember how).
I eventually managed to capture all that I could find that were available. Some I couldn't
find and then there was the gym. Every time I got to the second oppaimon of the first
opponent trainer, the sandslash girl, it glitched me out and froze and I couldn't do a darn
thing. It's a shame they changed another part because in the earlier days when capture
first came, you could capture every single starter oppaimon the game offered before the
second town.

Zhiroph

Mar 15, 2019
Anybody else have a problem with being stopped at both ends of the road after getting off the bus? It doesn't let me do anything except walk 10 yards back and forth on a road that apparently has barriers keeping me from actually playing the game.

Last edited:

Gallos

Oct 12, 2018
Anybody else have a problem with being stopped at both ends of the road after getting off the bus? It doesn't let me do anything except walk 10 yards back and forth on a road that apparently has barriers keeping me from actually playing the game.
Somebody literally posted a version that has this issue fixed, and you can find it on this very page. Stop being lazy.

Garou

Nov 29, 2017
"Public Version: April 1"

I hope a hero come and give us the update before april. I think they have fixed all previous bugs.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes