2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Reactions: moi69

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Check , it's probably one of them.
No, unfortunately not.
The dev from the game I talked about made also a Game about a Schoolgirl which needs to fight underground as a wrestler to pay off debts or a RPG about several Girls who needs to fight of aliens. They can all be impregnated.
God damn I dont know the name anymore.

B.redy

Jan 28, 2020
Each move in game = error. Even if i choose oppaimon at beginning. So any complited save?

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
looks promising. i'd add it to my list of supported game, but i can't go 2 minutes without crashing so it's a no go

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Well damn.. I thought perhaps they would have allowed the version to version save continue
thing but probably not. So this game just got alot more unplayable which is a shame. It has
some potential and yet keeps getting bugged out. This time you can't pick any girl except for
Vulvasaur, and if you try the others you don't get the option to say Hell Yeah or Nah. Worse
still you cannot save after picking Vulvasaur and after that 'We've detected a bug' box has
come on up. Shame.

Anyone know of any games like this worth playing that aren't Pussymon? That one I am caught
up on and Haremon. I prefer 3rd person RPGs where you can go around, leveling up, obtaining
shit.

Robert565

May 1, 2017
lol, tried to start like 6 times, everytime i find new bug. Can't choose other oppaimon than first, once i was able to go to 2nd city without any monster and got challenged by bowsette

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
The game is in a sorry state and I would like to say just for the time being but apparently it has been a mess since launch, it sounds extreme but considering how often bugs and problems are supposedly addressed you might be better waiting until christmas to see what progress has actually been made (that is of course asuming the dev team makes it to christmas).

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes