Unity Abandoned Oppaimon [v0.6.3] [Witch Nighto Studio!]

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Lack of... something.

No idea really, the devs just up and left without a word. Haven't posted on any of their platforms for multiple months.
That is odd. That is also what happened with BlueBowser99, the creator of Dream Knockout.

MCFatty

Feb 24, 2019
That is odd. That is also what happened with BlueBowser99, the creator of Dream Knockout.
they post on thier patreon and a public release of the 3d version, ok they last post was in febuary but still active in my opinion but posts could be more frequent

Gallos

Oct 12, 2018
they post on thier patreon and a public release of the 3d version, ok they last post was in febuary but still active in my opinion but posts could be more frequent
Four months of no communication through posts does not qualify as "active". Only to be fair, they replied to a comment to a comment about a month ago, and there are no other comments made by patrons for them to respond to meaning they are one to one on that.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Four months of no communication through posts does not qualify as "active". Only to be fair, they replied to a comment to a comment about a month ago, and there are no other comments made by patrons for them to respond to meaning they are one to one on that.
Sadly I agree with this, one comment on a comment after several months is not being active. Out ofcuriosity, how much money is their P*treon bringing in despite no activity?

Gallos

Oct 12, 2018
Sadly I agree with this, one comment on a comment after several months is not being active. Out ofcuriosity, how much money is their P*treon bringing in despite no activity?
Their Patreon is at 739 dollars a month. I haven't pledged, so I don't know if they have their charging paused or not.

I think at one point it was some 600 dollars, so it must've went up during these empty four months weirdly enough.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Their Patreon is at 739 dollars a month. I haven't pledged, so I don't know if they have their charging paused or not.

I think at one point it was some 600 dollars, so it must've went up during these empty four months weirdly enough.
That is an insane amount of money for doing absolutely no work. How the heck do these "Creators" keep attracting gullible idiots to just hand over their money like that?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Anonimed

Etar

Jul 17, 2017

That version isnt bugged, I could choose a fighter at least. I havent gotten further since it may be a bit too dull for me.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes