Unity Abandoned Oppaimon [v0.6.3] [Witch Nighto Studio!]

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

jujuwe

Oct 27, 2019
the game stops responding to my commands if i select cummander or squirtle in the beggining,its just for me?

SenshiSan

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
Theres a bug regarding the choices for the starter oppaimon where the game doesnt respond to commands

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Theres a bug regarding the choices for the starter oppaimon where the game doesnt respond to commands
I've just started playing this game for the first time, I must admit it looks really interesting however I'm experiencing the same issue regarding the starting thingy-mon I can only select the grass type.

kobolet

Sep 20, 2017
i want to ask a question: it's a repack problem or my computer or what, because i don't see anything change in progress. i have a bug in moment when need to take oppaimon which i cant escape and crush game.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
i want to ask a question: it's a repack problem or my computer or what, because i don't see anything change in progress. i have a bug in moment when need to take oppaimon which i cant escape and crush game.
The last page here seems to be a wash with people experiencing the same issue it'll likely be addressed soon.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
This Games potential could be endless but the bugs which are talked about here crashes any fun you could get. Also the content is pretty much non existent.
To be honest I am craving for a Pokemon like hentai game in which you can catch, breed and evolve sexy gals or monsters so I hope this game comes around at one point.

The scenes I saw were pretty good and I also liked the few oppaimons wich are already in the game.
Best of luck!

PS: I remember fondly a similar japanese wolfmaker game with pixelart and original monsters/poke/oppaimons which was really good. I just cant remember the name or dev from it. What a shame.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

xpene

Sep 23, 2019
rename the game to oppaibugs, didnt play a single version with game breaking bugs.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
This Games potential could be endless but the bugs which are talked about here crashes any fun you could get. Also the content is pretty much non existent.
To be honest I am craving for a Pokemon like hentai game in which you can catch, breed and evolve sexy gals or monsters so I hope this game comes around at one point.

The scenes I saw were pretty good and I also liked the few oppaimons wich are already in the game.
Best of luck!

PS: I remember fondly a similar japanese wolfmaker game with pixelart and original monsters/poke/oppaimons which was really good. I just cant remember the name or dev from it. What a shame.
If you manage to come up with that game or remember what it was called let us know. :D

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes