VN HTML Completed Orc Breeding [v1.2] [Nemo0690]

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I don't get it, why there're so many Meme (that's not even funny) being posted about it being gay, there're even more be deleted.
Don't you guys understand putting up a "meme" mask to joke (which is not even funny) about something for what it is, doesn't hide your discrimination and offensive behaviours ?

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I don't get it, why there're so many Meme (that's not even funny) being posted about it being gay, there're even more be deleted.
Don't you guys understand putting up a "meme" mask to joke (which is not even funny) about something for what it is, doesn't hide your discrimination and offensive behaviours ?
There were way more comments than that before. Honestly, I think the mods were way too conservative in their deletions. Most of the first page should be removed.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
"Gay" is a TAG - there is nothing wrong with letting people know what the content of the game is. Granted I did not see whatever was deleted. But people need to grow thicker skins imo. It's the internet, if you can't handle that people might say stuff you don't like, stay off the internet.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
"Gay" is a TAG - there is nothing wrong with letting people know what the content of the game is. Granted I did not see whatever was deleted. But people need to grow thicker skins imo. It's the internet, if you can't handle that people might say stuff you don't like, stay off the internet.
It was basically just a bunch of "Gross" and "Ew" comments. The mods should have removed more comments, imo. We don't need or want a-holes like that around.

Reactions: PsyTurtle

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
It was basically just a bunch of "Gross" and "Ew" comments. The mods should have removed more comments, imo. We don't need or want a-holes like that around.
I See nothing wrong with that, simply people voicing their opinions. If they were to constantly troll the thread, then that could be a problem. But if it's just one post or so and they move on, then I see nothing wrong with letting people have their say. Again- it's the internet. If you can't handle someone saying 'gross' or 'ew' then you should really reconsider even getting online.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I See nothing wrong with that, simply people voicing their opinions. If they were to constantly troll the thread, then that could be a problem. But if it's just one post or so and they move on, then I see nothing wrong with letting people have their say. Again- it's the internet. If you can't handle someone saying 'gross' or 'ew' then you should really reconsider even getting online.
Something exists on internet doesn't mean it is right. If you want a health community, you need to respect others at least as human beings.
They were not voicing their opinions, they were just being disrespectful with poorly made memes.
Do you just go around in real life and point at something other people enjoy, to shout "Ew, Gross!" "Haha, you are gay!" ?
You hate something? It's totally OK, as long as you keep it to yourself, nobody (especially strangers) needs to know about it.
If you can't understand, think it this way: If it's a totally fine thing to do, why mods interfered?

Also, you jump to conclusion without knowing what we were talking about. Normally it's only 1 or 2 of such posts then people move on. But this time, the front page was flooded with such posts before mods interfered.

Last edited:

Rawiya

Donor
Jan 19, 2019
Last edited: