hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
True, after playing so many, my mind can now automatically decipher even the most aberrant of sentences.
Which is why I've never understood the hate people have for it on here, I was already fluent in MTL for a decade before the games started appearing here. You genuinely get used to reading it, and can infer a lot on your own based off keywords.. as long as the text doesn't run off the screen..

Last edited:

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Can anyone tell me what the non-English characters under SE volume say? It goes up to like 400% but I have no idea what it actually effects.

GeeZussScryst

Sep 1, 2022
Which is why I've never understood the hate people have for it on here, I was already fluent in MTL for a decade before the games started appearing here. You genuinely get used to reading it, and can infer a lot on your own based off keywords.. as long as the text doesn't run off the screen..
I have the same opinion and for me MTL is quite adaptable, for a couple of years ive been playing a bunch of mtl and it hasnt stopped me from playing the game. heck i even play the jap versions even if i dont understand it, at the end of the day these games are just for faps :D

Reactions: hp_surfer

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
BRO ALL THE HYPE DISSAPEARED AFTER SEEING MTL FOR REAL ................

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
>MC is the Demon King
>MC commands an army of orcs
>The starting scene is him sleeping with his half-sister

You would think that this is the kind of MC that fucks.

But no.

He has no interest in fucking. He has two half-sisters, who will both be dominated by orc dicks.

Just so you know...

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Found a bug.

There is a monster called, wind Spirit, for some reason the game doesn't allow me to remove it as a party member even then the sound effect has trigger properly
While other party member can be removed as per normal

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Finished the game, and I am surprised to find out that this game is low key a NTR. Just a little.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes