RPGM Complete Orc Dungeon Management [RJ394988] [amedenpa's workshop]

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
Did a full translation using DeepL + lots of manual edits.
There's only a few sentences that were left untranslated, mostly some moaning, nothing important.

Also there's no bread but there's a lot of handsome fellows (Seriously, I don't know what context handsome is supposed to be, sometimes the guys yell handsome, sometimes the girls yell handsome, I guess everyone is good looking)

UI elements are untranslated since making matching UI edits is outside the scope of my ability, but it's not really hard to understand either.

Well hope you enjoy either way. Go easy on me since I'm still learning how to do all of this properly, expect some minor issues such as Weapon\Armor descriptions not fitting the textbox due to the super narrow textbox size. (Everyone else wrap's fine)

100% Save file is included.

Mar 18, 2022
There's only a few sentences that were left untranslated, mostly some moaning, nothing important.

Also there's no bread but there's a lot of handsome fellows (Seriously, I don't know what context handsome is supposed to be, sometimes the guys yell handsome, sometimes the girls yell handsome, I guess everyone is good looking)

UI elements are untranslated since making matching UI edits is outside the scope of my ability, but it's not really hard to understand either.

Well hope you enjoy either way. Go easy on me since I'm still learning how to do all of this properly, expect some minor issues such as Weapon\Armor descriptions not fitting the textbox due to the super narrow textbox size. (Everyone else wrap's fine)

great job anon, hopefully a mod can change the status to completed

Mochivin

Feb 7, 2022

Thanks for the translation (y), just updated the thread to completed.

Breadt

Jan 31, 2022

Where do you place the translation files?

Edit: Nvm I figured it out. You just replace them with the folders of the same name in the game's folder.

Last edited:

viktor2104

Formerly 'Thai2410'
Jul 30, 2017
I took a look at the JP version, and the "handsome" thing you are talking about is probably "お方"
This is an honorific way to call somebody, much like "lady" or "gentleman"

Reactions: DThuc12345

viktor2104

Formerly 'Thai2410'
Jul 30, 2017
I took a look at the JP version, and the "handsome" thing you are talking about is probably "お方"
This is an honorific way to call somebody, much like "lady" or "gentleman"
Or no, scratch that.

The "handsome" thing is because there are heart emojis in the characters' line. DeepL AI probably interpret that as the characters speaking in a flirtish voice or something.