Unity - Orc Massage [v2023-07-11] [Torch Studio]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Dadash13

[v0.6.2b] Exclusive game with unique playing style. Never experienced something like this. The way how Big chad muscle orc sooo shy makes this game even better.
    Game is INCOMPLETE, soo giving it full strict rate is a bit unfair

+ The way how character ' evoke emotions ' when they feeling good after massge session is just perfect.
    + Orc model perfect as it is. Strong big muscle chad entered big city from weird village. The way how orc moves during sessions make me laught)
    + PHYSIC ANIMATION, i was really satisfied. Not every day you can see animation this masteries level, not to mention that is was made via UNITY
    + Characters models is something unique. Every character - absolute different. Did you even imagine how to MaSsAge harpyes? Emo one? then welcome. Not to mention that main characters here are monster girls. Soo everything possible

- Even from beta till now the big problem this game have, is 11,5 - 12,5 ram immediately consumed during playout. Soo get ready to close all the shit to play more comfy ( if u willng play ULTRA, trust me worth it). Not all ppl able to experience this gold, soo maybe hours of optimisation will fix that. Depends of dev ofc

other things like customization, rotation, h scenes i thing they will be added soon in future Ver. As for now its just a beta thought. Not '+' and '-" but will be better if clothes wont occasionly collision with models inner body, or orc finger during second phase of massage flying around the room when you try to find girls weak spot ( lol )

Anyway, prepare your pc and dig in
  2. 5.00 star(s)

atlime

Gameplay is good, it has a nice simple concept and story for the game, with light humor.
    The pace of the game is good and it's not grindy.
    The massage mini-games don't rush you in any way.
    I can hear the computer running it hard, it might hog older pc's.

The customers and the reward are varied and well made.
    The birb seems the best for me.
    You also have a function that works like the gallery for stuff you've unlocked.
    It has a lot of moaning, but it's the good kind.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

verygoodlewds

Good:
    1. No rape
    2. Immersive because it forces you to pay attention to their bodies
    3. Good sex animations, but some cock-clipping
    4. FUNNY and silly in all the right ways, uniqueness
    5. Easy game, quick playthrough under 5 hours

Bad:
    1. bad optimization, good luck if you have a potato
    2. Limited camera movement, rotation and zoom only. a few fixed points to choose from for each scene.
    In summary:
    Yeah it says "early access" but it's basically done. Come back in 10 years for the final release lol
  4. 5.00 star(s)

brasileirinho

This is what a game made by pros looks like.

-Original: Peculiar mechanics
    - Gameplay: Massage girls (fun minigame) > get their affection > have sex
    - Story: Concise. No pointless unskippable/pointless/endless dialogues
    - Graphics: Face animations, fluid motions, free camera controls
    - Sound: Good voice acting, BMG that fits like a glove

The game isn't perfect. But it's way above the quality expected for an adult game. The main issues are:
    - Somewhat limited sex positions/characters
    -Not every minigame being fun
    -Limited customization (you can only choose their undress status)
    - Somewhat laggy (on an RX570 low settings)
  5. 4.00 star(s)

LivaNielth

"Vinny play Orc Massage." "Hm, yes. The images have a huge orc cock" is how I found out about this game.

Normally I don't seek out orc related games, this one surprised me well. The premise is nice, the the massage mechanics and the money mini-game are unique ideas well-executed and every model is very well made, especially the girls. This game is a rough diamond among its peers, however it also has some significant flaws.

The animation blending is nice, but sometimes actors fight each other for the same space. This usually leads to hilarious visual glitches, but once it ruined a session as both my hand and the girl got flung out OOB and I was unable to do the 2nd part of the massage.

Like before, in the 2nd part of the massage your hand can get stuck on some body parts and its moment speed is hard to adapt. You may spend a lot of time trying to reach your targeted position or once you do massage it, the girl squirming can dislocate the hand.

The money-making minigame gets repetitive really quickly after you adapt to it, and you need at least a few upgrades with that money so it turns into a boring chore that breaks the flow.

Sometimes some scenes require a few to too many clicks to pass, and the animation you get for each upgrade being unskippable also breaks the flow.

There were also a few minor glitches such as objects from previous scenes carrying over, actors teleporting to their previous location (like a girl leaving through the window), your fingers can stretch out of your hand during the 2nd part of a massage or go pass through the girl and massage from the inside.

However, despite all these issues, this game is still a diamond. It has really nice graphics and 3D models, animations and the animation blending is very good, the sound design is well and doesn't distract, I can't say how optimized the game is but it runs well, the sex scenes are not boring and the facial expressions are hot.

TLDR; its a well-crafted 3D game with cute girls and interesting sex scenes.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Dankwank

Definitely worth 5 stars.
    Pros
    + Good graphics & pleasing models. I found most of the animations pretty smooth too.
    + Gals have distinctive vibes, and who doesn't love monster girls?
    + Controls are pretty simple; Reminiscent of flash games from back in the day, in a good way.

Cons
    - This might be my own fault, but I found the camera/mouse controls a bit insensitive.
    - The money making mini game is repetitive. I'm not sure if it changes later in the game but literally anything could improve it- more money earned over time, bonuses for perfect scores like the other games, more challenging massages for more money.

In summary: This game is very good. I strongly recommend it. In my opinion while it's not perfect none of the flaws were particularly glaring. Both of the aforementioned cons I mentioned are essentially nothing more than minor gripes. They didn't detract from my experience with the game- and there's still a chance they might be improved later, as this is still an early version of the game. Some people complained about the translations in other reviews- but I haven't noticed any issues. Maybe they fixed it? Or maybe it was never a problem in the first place. I have no idea. But uh yeah. Give it a try. It certainly won't be the worst wank of your life.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Dell96kill

Orc Massage [v0.6.2b]

The gameplay is a bit hard for the first time playing, but it's totally worth your time anyway. There is a lot of grinding, but still, the animation is good enough and the story is great and makes sense. I would recommend people to try it out. You won't regret it.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

eskeetit420

honestly i love it so far. i love the idea of giving massages and fucking after. the girls in the game are pretty hot. can't wait to see more. my favorite girl is Valerie, such a sexy tiger. So I would rate it 9/10 in my book.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Sluggatron

Great build up with fantastic scenes. I did not run into any crashes and had very few visual glitches, none of which detracted from the experience. Right now the biggest con against this game is the extremely boring minigame required to earn money. Fortunately, you don't actually need many upgrades to finish all content available in the game. Hoping for a lot more from this one.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

TTT3

Excellent game! Wow, i cant wait to see more!! Ive seen this game before developing this much! Even that time it was awesome, now even better!! Im doing this rating because its really awesome game ever :D
  11. 4.00 star(s)

ShamusForSmut

When da WAAAGHH ain't in full swing and an 'onest git needz work, what's a Ork ta do but put in with da gobbos?

Enter you, da Git of Gitz, with da big 'andz dat all da ladiez like.

Alright that's about all I can do with git speak without it feeling too pandery. I think you playing as an "orc" warrants that anyways, considering how fuckin' massive you are in comparison to everyone else. Anyways, before going onto the game, any potential biases primarily reside in the current game state. It's early-ish but fleshed out enough for you to take a good gander. It's got it's quirks that still need to be ironed out, technical issues as well, but my bias stemming from that is trying to look into the game trapped within and judging whether that's worth playing or not. For the most part, I think it is.

Anywho, onto the game.

The game's premise is pretty simple. You're an Ork orc that's out of a job. You go to your goblino boss who in infinite goblin wisdom decides that you're going to be a masseuse. He gets you a place, he teaches you how to massage and for the most part you start fumbling your way into massaging very overworked women and eventually giving them happy endings cause they just see you as a massive piece of meat cause you get pretty good at your job.

It's simple, it works and it allows you to lewd some pretty hot ladies. On that, I think the artstyle is pretty damn good considering the overall nature that this website pretty much showcases, the whole Honey Select/Daz3d/Koikatsu gambit when you recognize that 3d tag. It's refreshing for once to have a graphical artstyle be rather unique (and sexy) on what they want being portrayed. All the girls (three currently) that you meet are pretty well modeled, and the animations for them are pretty smooth. Things feel fluid in what's being typically depicted, whether in the sex animations, and/or in the massage itself. It's not always like that, but I'll mention the games faulty caveats later on. Also, the elf is the only normal-ish girl you get, as the other two are monster girls, they however are monster girls that favor more human-esque designs over outright monster, but it is noticeable if that ain't your thang.

For the gameplay itself, you have a evolving set of minigames with the primary girls and a small minigame for other patrons that frequent your shop. For the primary girls, you first learn three sets of massages that influence a set of dots on their front or back that you basically massage. You turn their sore red spots into heart green spots with a stamina bar draining with every action. Through that they start to basically orgasm at the touch and orgasm when you finish. I'ma put the rest of my thoughts in the gameplay spoiler considering that it is a spoiling game/story progression slightly, at least for your first run with your lewd elf. And if you don't want to be spoiled, ultimately the gameplay is serviceable and enjoyable, if not a little detached in what actions are being picked up and put down. It also suffers from animation loops here and there that you can't skip making things a little tedious. And, buy the upgrades at least up to the second set, it makes things way easier.

Also before going into the spoiler, I'll just briefly explain the money-making minigame. The other side of this game that isn't for the VIP girls is a rhythm game that in my opinion, is honestly terrible. It doesn't scale with skills (thus you'll be making pennies the whole way through), and on top of that it is rather confusing at first since your patrons spasm to the beat even without you doing anything making it look like they're dying on your table. The feedback there for some reason is just weird. It'd be nice if they did something with that to maybe make it more lewd or rewarding but for where it stands now, it's just a rather messy grind for money. A slow one at that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spoiler over, in my heart of hearts I love this game considering that for once it feels like a game. It isn't another (VN)Renpy/RPGM/HTML game. It feels proper in trying to place mechanics in a realized 3d setting without it feeling too jank, a rarity in this line of gaming. In my other heart of hearts, I feel like I need to give it a 3, but I feel that three is more so technical rather than the game itself. As the game has it's charm, but there's also the oddities.

I won't be mentioning the clipping and collision oddities however. The dev at the moment is fixing those, and with a steam release I'm sure they'll have most of that ironed out at the end. I will say, for performance, my GPU does get a little toasty, and I'm not sure what the true requirements are for this game considering how realized of a 3d world it has and the animations being presented. It feels smooth on my end (though my non-dusty fans that start to rev up make me wonder), but if you got a toaster, you might want to check out the requirements, just a heads up.

Alongside that, for gameplay oddities, the transition between scenes is kinda stilted. You have the gameplay where you are touching these girls and bringing them to that happy ending, and you do hear it actively playing out when you're massaging them. But when you're done, you disappear, the game then switches to a cutscene with you absent, and them orgasming after the fact all alone. That happens throughout all the massages, with you only making them climax in a participatory manner when they're bouncing on you. There's a sense of detachment stemming from that, rather than everything feeling connected in the majority of actions you're doing. Oh and the cumming animation from you is horrendous, there's no residual cum, instead it's a classic water hose stream that's just plain awful.

And unlocking further sex scenes feels a bit sad as well since for the first sex scene you unlock with each girl, a cutscene plays on how the girls justify it. But subsequent scenes after the fact just get tacked onto a drop down menu without any neat cutscene exploring how it got there. Maybe it's another early state quirk, but it feels like once you unlock sex with a girl the story's all over and you're just grinding out the list.

Overall however, I do recommend this game. It has the caveat of being an early access game, albeit one fleshed out, but with issues that come with early access with those caveats mentioned. I do feel that once more of this game gets realized that it will be a 5 star experience, as the end goal is to have I think 6 women all with their own angles on your little massage shop. The roadmap also offers future updates of having more management and relationship mechanics with the girls you'll be getting. Currently, it's just trying to flesh out the foundation, and I can't lie that foundation is pretty damn good for where it is now, and hopefully is going to be even better on where it goes. 4/5, a nice tasty experience in playing an 'Ard Boy.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

ooshi

Other than the very questionable signing of a contract without discussing pay and benefi

Before beginning, I have to point out how good looking the game is and for once, actually has more than a barebones options menu. Even 165hz!

The Graphics are really nice and the gameplay is super somewhat smooth. My only gripe with it is the regular massage being a beat game where you have to match the beat with a click. It supposed to feel intuitive but because of the somewhat jarring (at least to me) visual cues, it's a bit difficult to match at first but I feel most would get the hang of it over time.

Unskippable animations. I.e. When you purchase upgrades, repeat customers, repeat movements, and so on. I would at least appreciate the ability to fast forward the animations, as good as they are, become repetitive over time.

Bugs. I.e. Floating handcuffs, the orc hand during the 3rd massage phase tends to disappear, click tends to be extremely finicky and depletes your stamina quickly, so on.

Though looking from the perspective of an alpha/beta game, it's actually really good. Just feels like it needs a little bit more work in the state that it is in this version.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

2382dudubes

v0.6.2b

+1 for originality. Meeting girls via a massage saloon and then getting more & more intimate after sessions is nice.

The gameplay is a bit buggy and unintuitive. There are several minigames. The main massage is mostly fine, either AOE or single target the spots and move on. I dislike the orc swapping sides so often though and doing a dance and pausing after every spot, it's really cumbersome.

The second minigame (hot&cold) is unfun and a waste of time. It's also constantly model glitching. The 3rd minigame (sexual massage) is kinda a mix of the first 2. And then you follow with the sex scenes, which are also kinda glitchy. We talking body parts glitching through others and remnants of sex props remaining afterwards, etc.

I wish there was more management in the game, i.e. running the actual massage shop. You can buy some boring upgrades (massage longer/stronger), but it seems very unfinished and pricing scales terribly. In the beginning, you can massage nonames for income and you'll get $50 each. That's fine in the beginning. Problem is, it doesn't scale up, so as you progress through the game and upgrades become 10x more expensive you still only earn the starting money, making it a tedious grind. Also, that mini-game is a rhythm based "hit or skip", not very intuitive. I also had people come in, literally wanting nothing done (all steps were skip). You don't get paid for story massages at all..

Visually, the girls are mostly fine. However, the orc is just a big fat dude, which obviously is intentional, but for me, it ruins every scene. Impossible to insert yourself and also the poses are adjusted for his fatass, so everything looks ridiculous.

In summary:

+ original setting+gameplay
    Ø female models
    - bugs and glitches
    - gameplay & unintuitive mini-games
    - orc model, scenes
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Baho

Mini games and tutorials need improvement. Other than that a very nice game. I think the build up for sex is good enough and I am glad I don't have to click a thousand times in a boring open world renpy game to find correct location and time period to proceed. I hope we get more unique games like this.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

koqkoq

Just played [v0.6.2b] and was very pleasantly surprised, this game has improved a whole lot since I played last, probably over a year ago.
    Usually when anything other than renpy is used I expect some janky, buggy, overly ambitious garbage, but this is super nice.
    I think the gameplay is pretty fun, doesn't feel to repetitive since it gets more erotic as you progress and successfully massaging to orgasm is pretty rewarding.
    The characters are really pretty, animation and sounds are great.
    No wasted time on some stupid story about a dead dad and yada yada yada, just short and to the point.
    Recommended for anyone tired of renpy DAZ slideshows.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

popabear

Orc Massage [v0.6.2b] review

What it is: Massage mini games with lewd monster girls, and a business Elf. You play as a silent protagonist orc massage therapist with a comically massive dick and you bang the girls once you reach a certain level of progression with them.

I'm giving this a 5/5 because I feel there's a lot of reviews below shitting on this game because of the lack of a tutorial, and difficult to understand gameplay. Honestly it might be a 4/5 at the moment, but the scoring from some of the reviews below is really unfair now because guess what? There's now a tutorial in this game! It's quite good and thorough and I had no trouble understanding it. I think it shows a commendable effort to improve from the dev, in the areas that matter the most! Hence the 5/5.

Positives:
    + Absolutely gorgeous girls, with unique models and movement schemes. It makes me wonder if the movements of the models were made with motion capture suits. It's very fluid and natural movements. I adore watching the girls squirm around enjoying the "massages". Very, very hot.
    + The animations showing the girls cumming are extremely fucking hot. The switch in tempo where they really start to impale themselves on the massive orc dong was hotter than the sun.
    + Fun, unique mini games (well, exluding the "regular clients"-grind for money.)
    + Super unique conept. There's nothing like this. Not even close.

Negatives:
    - Not enough content. 2-3 hours, maybe.
    - There's no lead-up to the sex scenes. Suddenly she's on your cock. I feel there were several steps in the seduction being skipped over. I hope the dev can make this transition feel more natural in the future. I'm definitely feeling there's plenty of "initial insertion" scenes missing. Getting that fence post of a dick into their openings is honestly quite an astonishing feat and this definitely should be shown on-camera.
    - Semen spray animations are pathetic. It looks like slightly milky water spraying out of a hose, and it doesn't stay anywhere. I want to see what my big boy orc deposited in the girls come oozing out of them as they lay there panting, creating puddles on the floor (and staying on their skin, if that's where it ended up). I want to see it come gushing out when he pulls out after cumming inside. It's really sad that the cum physics are dogshit-tier when the rest of the animations are so amazing.
    - Orc boi disappears during the fingering orgasm-animation. Showing him there with a finger in her pussy would have been way hotter.

Anyways, I definitely recommend this if you're into live 3d animated games, or of you enjoy monster girls, or if you just want to try something really new and unique.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

SINtax EroRR

Solid concept, great models/design, suitable SFX, great premise, sexy fun, buggy and frustrating hitbox collision and position. Occasionally annoying Step 1 minigame with all the damn spots so close to each other. Repetitively boring rhythm minigame to earn money.

Overall, pretty sexy. Hope to see updates soon. My fav is the Harpy girl, great ass and the Sports/Yoga pants does it for me. Solid 4/5.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

frankymon

My most favorite adult game so far. And It's gonna get even better.
    a must play! Especially for monster girl lovers!
    The visuals are great and the game is not too grindy.
    I think it has a good balance between playing the game and the actual rewards.
    Give it a try for sure if you read this review.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

anarc

One-of-a-kind game but not for everyone (Review) [ver. 0.6.2b]
    Total playtime: 3h+
    Number of faps: 0
    Finished the game?: Yes

Game-play (4/5)
    This is a massage and sex simulator. I believe this is the only game I played like this. You play a variety of mini-games (massaging, touching and caressing) until you reach the h-scene. H-mini-games serve their purpose, they are short, fun, and arousing. You upgrade your orc (player) by buying upgrades. You need to play another mini-game to earn money. I hated every second of this mini-game. Additionally, the game is grindy, you play the same H-mini-games with little to no variety and the "other" mini-game to unlock more sex scenes.

Sex(4/5)
    The models and animations are great, this not like an Unity asset flip game. Girls' reactions are voice-acted. There is no customization. The majority of the game is based on sex. Mini-games are arousing enough. The sex animations are well-done. However, there are not many sex-scenes, variety in H-mini-games, and characters. There is not enough fap material at the moment.

Verdict (4/5)
    This is great game for people into furry and non-human humanoid sex. The game-play loop is fun and engaging enough to keep playing until you unlock the H-scenes. However, the mini-game for upgrading your character is super bad. It makes you want to stop playing the game. That sh*t has to go. Even though the girls and h-animations are great, there is not enough material to fap.

All things said, this game still beats the crap out of most 3D sex-simulation games. Unfortunately, it's kind of a niche game (game-play wise) and only caters to a specific audience. If you are a normie like me, you can still give it a shot tho.

Why only 2 categories (game-play and sex) for the review?
    I only care about how good and entertaining the game-play (mechanics, replay-ability, enjoyment, etc.) and whether I can fap to the h-scenes. The rest doesn't matter to me.
  20. 2.00 star(s)

TrainDez

-
    I didn't play long because the tutorials might actually be the worst I've ever seen in a video game. The mini game to make money seems to imply it's a rhythm game, but it doesn't respond as if it is, so I can never tell if I'm doing it correctly or not. The actual massaging tutorial is about 30 seconds long and has no text, so I don't know what each of the moves do.

+
    The models look nice