4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
There are three in total (for the gallery, more if you count the ones you can't watch again unless you start a new game) and the last one has a cliffhanger.^^
new game?
i will unpack the game and see for myself if it's worth replaying.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
1601832912034.png
So... is this All the scenes? really? "full game" with 5 sex scenes and 4 slightly lewd scenes.
Most of which is just text based with 3 variations of the same image.

zeroxland

Aug 19, 2017
I managed to see everything but the doggystyle scene no idea how youre supposed to get there.
Death by snu snu needs to save the elf and fuck the elf
The blowjob seems to involve helping the orc bathe+having high affection

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
I managed to see everything but the doggystyle scene no idea how youre supposed to get there.
Death by snu snu needs to save the elf and fuck the elf
The blowjob seems to involve helping the orc bathe+having high affection
Doggy style can be found by getting high affection but failing to max it out

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Someone should upload this game to play online somewhere, would be good for those that can't run said game

normalguy420

Oct 9, 2019
how to get bj and missionary scenes?
so to get the bj you need a certain level of affection and you need to be able to start a new day with that level of affection that's not day 7 i found the best way to get that level of affection is to just pat here all day expect for the last thing you do per day feed her and you will get it (i got it on day 6 so you most likely will too) and to get missionary you just need to get full affection then start day 7 which if you just do what i said for the blowjob you will get it too

Reactions: NeunLeben69

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
so to get the bj you need a certain level of affection and you need to be able to start a new day with that level of affection that's not day 7 i found the best way to get that level of affection is to just pat here all day expect for the last thing you do per day feed her and you will get it (i got it on day 6 so you most likely will too) and to get missionary you just need to get full affection then start day 7 which if you just do what i said for the blowjob you will get it too
remaining ending "death from sex" save elf and fuck her, and lie to orc - death by sex.
all same, tell truth and she will pissed at you for all day after(you will not get good ending this way insufficient affection.)

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
So after I got branches to make a fire, im at the screen with her standing portrait. Nothing happens when I click anywhere, cant even click on the button on the top right, nor do i have the interaction buttons at the bottom.

Had to restart the game to fix it.

EDIT: So it seems like that bug is happening randomly. This time, I returned to a save where you choose to fuck the elf or not, after declining, it happened again when I go back to the Orc screen.

EDIT 2: It feels like the bug might happen if you fast forward the dialog too much.

EDIT 3: On the event where the fox tries to snatch the rabbit you're trying to shoot. Choosing the first option gave you meat instead.

Last edited:

ThingxThe

Aug 6, 2017
There's no Completed tag for this page, is v1.02 not the final version of the game?

Opposite problem for Dexter's MILF page having dlc released but no new links added but keeping the Completed tag.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes