Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win (415 MB/ 299 MB) : , [1.01]

Last edited:
Reactions: Sh666155

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
Say, is there's a prequel to this game in some form by chance? Cuz like there are way too many throwbacks to past events for there not to be one

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
Dungeon of Retina, yes. Kozue's Strange Journey is also one, technically, I think.
hey thanks
ah, no wonder I couldn't find it, it's not been translated. Quite unfortunate
well, actually, there's a partial translation from yugifan3, but all the links I tried are dead, very unfortunate indeed

Last edited:

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
well, I played and beat both this game and kozue's strange journey
while I really like this dev's writing and style, this game's script kinda uses the previous game and throwbacks to its events as a crutch. Like, if you don't have Letina and Daenerus in your party, you're gonna miss like over half of the game's dialogue, making it overall barebones and lacking
Meanwhile the "new" party members pretty much get no dialogue at all outside of the main story of which there isn't really much in the first place :V
I did find it pretty cool that you can recruit/spare all the enemy "generals" though

Last edited:

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
So I tried to see if over 100% corrution changes the ending much and well, let's just say it was pretty disappointing :V
she stays a boring character to the very end and dies a very boring death too
Also any idea why the developer(s) seemingly scrapped the demon lord route?

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
The "Shota" tag, mixed up with the "Loli" tag ... incorrect. In that game doesn't exist shota content
Old post but if this is the game I think it is you can lose to the bandit guy in the cave early on 3 times you get a scene. 1st lost nothing happens. 2nd loss he does you. 3rd loss the boy joins in after.

Panda1xix2

Jun 14, 2018
Question... How do you gain corruption? I think there was a bug as well. I couldn't get the underwear item...

Jan 13, 2022
Really enjoyed the game because it was sorta possible getting through it in a completely innocent, or a pure lesbian way. But the ending was stabbing ngl..

devalvo28

Jan 5, 2020
wait this is same world with letina odyssey?, just know it after look some illust from group and i just play letina without know this game

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes