RPGM Completed Ordeal of Princess Eris [v1.01] [Asakiyumemishi/Kagura Games]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
how can i save rifika before she was raped?
In my case, I just went to get Nina (let them have the 10,000 gold), went into the forest (above first screen), went left to the lake area, and snuck into the auction and got Shea. That opens the route to the Mansion where you can go in and rescue her. You have to ignore other events with the generals to do this.

Boalu123

Aug 8, 2018
In my case, I just went to get Nina (let them have the 10,000 gold), went into the forest (above first screen), went left to the lake area, and snuck into the auction and got Shea. That opens the route to the Mansion where you can go in and rescue her. You have to ignore other events with the generals to do this.
Thank you very much

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
the game is -supposed- to stop all progress at once the instant the east Border Fortress (Dietlinde) is taken?
(the dreamworld afterwards doesnt impact story)

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Yep. And they've produced some great games with some really good-looking girls. Makina and the City of Ruins, and Tiina, the Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison. Loved them both. As of now, I'm looking forward to Princesses Never Lose.
They didn't "produce" anything. They are an english publisher for japanese games from different developers. They translate, localize (so it works on out systems without changing locale settings or using 3rd party software) and publish games.
They do a great job bringing us those games with proper translation and uncensored (with one exception...) but none of the art is theirs so if you like it, you should praise original developers, not Kagura.

Reactions: teguhryan

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
in the city, only royal castle left; if you find how to move that boulder...that's the only thing unsolved
Do I need to have certain characters in my party or something? Because going there didn't do anything.

Does anyone know if you get scenes from selling girls to be slaves?

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
depend of what you've done until now....
you're at "eliminating the four generals" (in the proper order, they join you!) - here you find marguerite;
Where do I find Makina, I won her fight the first time you meet her, and ...Klaude? I got the soul orb thingy from the secret passage in the dungeon where you fight Marguerite, but she didn't join me. Already recruited Diendlite.

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
Where do I find Makina, I won her fight the first time you meet her, and ...Klaude? I got the soul orb thingy from the secret passage in the dungeon where you fight Marguerite, but she didn't join me. Already recruited Diendlite.
first deidre, if you fight with any other general she'll fight to the end; second makina, with makina in the party marguerite will join without a fight; makina is in the mines; then go back to the city and royal castle; the end - :) in the castle, don't froghet to find a room with a mirror, enter in the mirror and you'll find a nice dress for eris

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
first deidre, if you fight with any other general she'll fight to the end; second makina, with makina in the party marguerite will join without a fight; makina is in the mines; then go back to the city and royal castle; the end - :) in the castle, don't froghet to find a room with a mirror, enter in the mirror and you'll find a nice dress for eris
Which mines? There are so many. I know she's in the closest one if you lose her fight and then get the two scenes with her, but I beat her in this save.

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
I am actually lost. So I go and defeat Makina in the cave...and then Eris says I won Makina, she says she goes in preservation mode or something and disappears. Is that supposed to happen, because I cant find her anywhere, and I dont want to kill Marguerite, if I can just make her join with Makina. So does anyone know what I must do now?

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes