Ren'Py Ordinary Life with Ordinary MILF [Ch. 1 v1.0] [CopyCat Apprentices]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Ben7989

Aug 9, 2020
I can't stop laughing at ntr haters literally crying that a married woman in her late 30s to early 40s is not a virgin even though she has been quarantined for 10 years with her husband

• Angry
Reactions: TurhaanKoitatte

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
No. MC is the house-breaker of both of them.. make it double-sided netori
No, I prefer to interact with single women, (I don't give a shit if not a virgin) but the woman has to sleep with me at night, she doesn't have to go back to her husband. WTF how many questions ... are you investigating !?

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
No, I prefer to interact with single women, (I don't give a shit if not a virgin) but the woman has to sleep with me at night, she doesn't have to go back to her husband. WTF how many questions ... are you investigating !?
Big brain idea.. She has no husband to get back to, if she married another woman, instead of a man.
And no questions, only statements and offerings.
Stay cool.

• Haha
Reactions: bruce555

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Well its in my opinion already a little too fast paced.. If she jumps already naked in the Bathtub with you... Or giving the Uncle a Handjob in your presence...^^ (Getting some Indecent Women Hana Vibes)

But the Milfs and overall the Quality looks good. Hope the Dev/s can fill that Sandbox with more Content in the Future..

Aeakos

Apr 30, 2021
I see some man in the background. Plus the description says about a couple, is it NTR?

View attachment 1980391
And MILFs, I take it these are 32-48 year old women who may well be virgins, will there be virgins here?

Yes, the man in the helmet is the 'uncle', meaning he is probably MILF's husband, which means they are having sex. Sad.
Mothers aren't usually virgins.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes