Ren'Py Ordinary Life with Ordinary MILF [Ch. 1 v1.0] [CopyCat Apprentices]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Instead of a long review describing everything I'm gonna go with a rather short one..

Is it worth a buy? No.. You say it's free? Still not worth a buy.... Pay me to play it? Hard pass.

That's about all I got to say about that...

• Haha
Reactions: El Tanque and spblu

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hi
somehow v0.1 and ch1 seem to be 2 different approaches - they don't start at the same place.

the plot/process doesn't seem logical at all and the many riddles/puzzles, combined with little precise control/item use and a lack of precise descriptions, are simply not fun for me personally.

more MILF and fewer of those pointless puzzles could make for an interesting story, but it remains to be seen if the developer will be able to pull this off.

in its current form, this game, even with a detailed walkthrough, will not arouse my interest.

good luck

kavashy

Aug 23, 2019
Pool at the first Sunbed on the Rightside.. (More behind/on it)

Bathroom?^^

You need to get the Tools in the Laundry. by litting up the Pot in the Kitchen to distract the Aunt.
when she leaves the Laundry, you can move the little Ladder and reach the Toolbox.
Why the hell couldn't he just ask her to get out the way? lol

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
Patreon starts at 5? are you nuts? And with all these stupid puzzels. You serious?
Great potential with all these hot MILFs, more visuals less puzzels. And FFS lower your patreon level...

EguHCTBEHuqT

Aug 4, 2017
This game has a lot of potential, although the small puzzles annoy most people who are looking to enjoy an enjoyable game, but I think they are what make the game longer, because apparently the animations take a lot of time and the developer decided to fill the rest with something interesting , for example, I was annoyed by the panties on the fence, who would have guessed that a woman would throw them there, and on top of everything make the boy collect them?!? The graphics are great, the models are selected with focus and it is clear that there are no mistakes in their design !!!

ZyFrusch

Jul 28, 2017
I don't want too sound rude - the game looks really good, but for this "short" content it takes 1,2GB? Is it some Renpy thingy? Or because of the images & animations?
Like I said: nothing bad intended, just thought I would have a bit more playtime than 20 minutes - I'm used too it when it comes to this file size :D

Edit: And I can agree with the previous answers - maybe make the puzzles a bit more "easier" - maybe some hints, or make the items which you need to find a bit more obvious. In the end it was just moving my mouse randomly over every pixel of my display until I find something clickable :D

Overall a + for me, can recommend it. Happy to see what comes in the future :)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
MILFs aren't virgins.....where the hell did you hear that?
Milf isn't literal dude.... the Mother means a woman that looks like a mother, of mother age basically. Otherwise you could call a 19 year old that has a kid a milf... but that just doesn't work. since the whole point is a mature look, so unless they look mature not really a milf. e.g. a loli mom that you get sometimes in anime, aren't milfs, despite being mothers, and vice versa a young woman that looks like a milf... would be called a milf despite being young as long as they have the look.

Don't confuse a term about appearance to be literal, and not figurative as it is.

Reactions: El Tanque

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well if there is ntr I hope it's avoidable, but the model looks fantastic and I'd love to see more of this game.
My friend, it will always be avoidable... by simply avoiding the game :| (generally speaking of course, don't know if it applies here).

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes