4.20 star(s) 5 Votes
Jul 13, 2019
Lmaoo, the severed penis got me good haha. Art can be better btw
I agree with you. I wish the art were better. Maybe someday if I have the money I will commission someone or bring someone on? I've often thought about it. For now, the game will have to rely on what little I can do.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I agree with you. I wish the art were better. Maybe someday if I have the money I will commission someone or bring someone on? I've often thought about it. For now, the game will have to rely on what little I can do.
I dunno. Your art looks good, is unique and adds to the story. I say keep it for this 'go round' and when and if you make a new game - consider changing it then. Just my 2-cents! (y)

Jul 13, 2019
I dunno. Your art looks good, is unique and adds to the story. I say keep it for this 'go round' and when and if you make a new game - consider changing it then. Just my 2-cents! (y)
Thank you. I really do appreciate the encouragement. Your plan may indeed be the best one. I already have another game in mind, but that's a long ways away, if I get there. I do hope I get there, though. We'll see.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Unfortunate I had to stop at the very beginning when the mc mentioned his parents died. Why not let us choose the relationship with the characters?

Reactions: Paprika
Jul 13, 2019
Unfortunate I had to stop at the very beginning when the mc mentioned his parents died. Why not let us choose the relationship with the characters?
I originally was going to, but then for my own peace of mind being on Patreon, I took it out, figuring if there was enough demand for the kind of relationships you are referring to, a brave person could patch the game with those in there. My code is simplistic and bloated, but I don't think it's difficult to read (or at least I hope not), and I don't think it would require much in the way of rewriting to make it work (basically just a matter of find and replace). I also hope to continue improving the code as I move forward.

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Why not have her bait him into thinking she's going to have sex with him only to cut his dick off instead of her actually having sex with him that would fix all the problems. For example, you show a scene where she blindfolds him and acts all seductive but just when he thinks she's about to do something she cuts it off and insults him saying he's not worthy of having sex with her. That would erase the problem of Li having sex with another man and it would make much more sense regarding her character.

Jul 13, 2019
Why not have her bait him into thinking she's going to have sex with him only to cut his dick off instead of her actually having sex with him that would fix all the problems. For example, you show a scene where she blindfolds him and acts all seductive but just when he thinks she's about to do something she cuts it off and insults him saying he's not worthy of having sex with her. That would erase the problem of Li having sex with another man and it would make much more sense regarding her character.
Thank you for the feedback. I've been trying to think of ways to change the scene/moment so that it still communicates what's meant to be communicated (and remove the stuff that people have a problem with), so it's appreciated, but I'm not sure if anything will come of it soon, since I'd like to continue moving forward with the story right now. Your suggestion does fit Miss Lee's character and the way she thinks about the Chancellor, for sure, but the manner in which she cuts his dick off is also important--she does it with her vagina, not her hands. That's why the sex is there (it's also meant to give the player an idea of the kind of content they can expect in the game, outside of Gabriela's character, since all the other animated scenes are with her). The scene is supposed to suggest that her body isn't ordinary, which is also meant to be suggestive about the world the MC lives in, if that makes sense. Anyway, I'm just trying to explain my thought process; I'm not actually shooting your suggestion down--you definitely have something, and it's in line with some of the alternatives I've thought of myself, but again, if/when anything comes of it all, I don't know. I'm just trying to have some fun with the game at the moment, which right now means simply following how the story originally appeared in my head. I hope that's a fair response.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
this doesnt strike me as a femdom type game, why the femdom tag? is it heavy on femdom?

Buna338

Jun 5, 2021
the game seems promising, but i need one more scene to complete the gallery. anyone know how to unlock it?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Ordinary Love [Ch.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 184mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

LoRdExOrCiSt

Apr 22, 2020
the game seems promising, but i need one more scene to complete the gallery. anyone know how to unlock it?
If it is the scene in the second row-first picture of the gallery, then you need to allow the scene from the warning at the beginning of the game. Despite what conclusions people are jumping to, the scene plays an important role in the story.

Reactions: Statesville Games
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes