4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

BigDdave1999

Apr 30, 2020
when geting an idea for a game who in their right mind thinks penis dismemberment is a good idea? what is wrong with you?!?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hhahaha made me think of the movie Teeth.. that shit might give you nightmares. This was fun though, I just gave it a chance since I was intrigued by the unique art but it's well done and has a nice takeoff.

So I'm guessing Miss Lee tried an experimental drug and it turned her vag into a ravenous beast. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Statesville Games

azmothman

Jan 5, 2019
Downloaded this yesterday and Bitdefender detected a virus that was attempting to modify Windows/System32/cmd.

Be forewarned and always cautious.

Jul 13, 2019
Downloaded this yesterday and Bitdefender detected a virus that was attempting to modify Windows/System32/cmd.

Be forewarned and always cautious.
I'm sorry this happened for you. When I run the files through Internxt, they come back virus free. If anyone has any advice on what else should be done, it would be appreciated.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I'm sorry this happened for you. When I run the files through Internxt, they come back virus free. If anyone has any advice on what else should be done, it would be appreciated.
Whitelist it or just let it delete the 32 bit version, unless of course you need the 32 bit version...
Typically it is a False positive with RenPy games.
Does it delete the whole game or just the 32 bit version after install?

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Funny and sexy, it can't be better! Keep up the good work Dev!(y)

The sex scene with miss Lee made me remind a scene in one of Philip Jose Farmer's* books.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*Farmer was the first one to let an human and an alien have sex, his sci/fi novella The Lovers.

Reactions: Statesville Games
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes