4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Well I guess a LI cutting a dudes penis off could be considered femdom, also a reason to not consider her as a LI nor play the game ever. But that is what the dev thought would be cool apparently.
I wouldn't call that femdom, that's more of sadism/masochism than femdom. Besides plenty of people like gentle femdom so they wouldn't like that.

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
I wouldn't call that femdom, that's more of sadism/masochism than femdom. Besides plenty of people like gentle femdom so they wouldn't like that.
I do like that.
Honestly ? Gentle femdom and other ordinary stuff you can find EVERYWHERE !

Dev is right putting some of these unconventional fetishes in the game. These are what makes a game unique.
Remove these stuff and you will get just an ordinary game ...

Hope there will be scenes like that involving MC as well.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I do like that.
Honestly ? Gentle femdom and other ordinary stuff you can find EVERYWHERE !

Dev is right putting some of these unconventional fetishes in the game. These are what makes a game unique.
Remove these stuff and you will get just an ordinary game ...

Hope there will be scenes like that involving MC as well.
You missed my point. My critic wasn't of the fetishes. It was putting them into the femdom category that I was critiquing. Sadism/Gore is its own category.

Reactions: XBrad93X

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
No no, I wasn't answering to you specifically.
I only quoted your post to say that I'm one of those who liked thos things.

Praetendent

Mar 30, 2023
Okay my opinion:
This story is weird and not erotic.
Most of the women are not likable.
MC does not get a lot of action and has to choose if he wants to be a punching bag or don't get action at all. At least he has that decision.
All in all, I found it a strange concept for a game.

Reactions: Tom Daniel

Dhukka

Nov 8, 2021
I like your game and hope it continues, a more interesting story than many, even if some of the scenarios are somewhat contrived. Just a comment / critique on one of the sex scenes. As per below I like your description, it builds intensity to a climax. However the animation in no way is reflective of this. there is a huge mismatch between the Narrator's words and the animation. I understand the animations are time consuming but the payoff of a scene that matched the description would be worth it IMO. Afterall it's what most of us playing these games are doing it for. Or maybe that's just me?

1712449437415.png
1712449473949.png
1712449559491.png

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
"Di*kless Di*k" => Nice Choice Of Words :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Feels bad for the Di*kless guys.
It would be better if Prof. Nance had a scene with Amanda and became di*kless by her acidic fluid.

The name of the game should be:
Cursed Va*ina Town/City

Reactions: Statesville Games
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes