BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Poster Picture.png

Overview:
Jennifer get news that her dad passed away, a few days later a lawyer inform her about her dads last will,
You are a Witch​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-24
Release Date: 2022-12-24
Developer: BOOla54762 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.029
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

brothel 3.png malika temple6.png morninig kitcen4.png spice shop15.png street3_whore3.png room57.png street2_whore2.png street3_whore7.png street3_whore6.png 1700300805162.png 1700300850132.png 1700300888978.png 1700300937479.png 1700300966802.png 1700301018763.png 1700301074458.png Lawyer_meeting7.png Mitta_riversex48.png Cemetry4.png Mitta_riversex19.png Forest_road11.png Lawyer_meeting3.png Lawyer_meeting17.png Home_shower3.png Mitta_riversexB7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
o.0

What software is used to make the models,,, they're,,, scarey. I'll give the game a fair shake regardless but damn.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
o.0

What software is used to make the models,,, they're,,, scarey. I'll give the game a fair shake regardless but damn.
Kind of looks like the same modeling software that Shark uses for his games over on Shark's Lagoon.

If this gets a few updates and some text editing, I'll give it a try.

BOOla54762

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2020
Godspeed, BOOla54762 Please Submit a ticket for The Game Developers Tag

Can you please give me a story overview
Godspeed, BOOla54762 Please Submit a ticket for The Game Developers Tag

Can you please give me a story overview
:D Thanks man for uploading my game.
Well after the accidentally she travel to a parallel world looking for her mother using her magical powers.order to gain her power she need to have an orgasem thats the idea

BOOla54762

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2020
;)This is my first game.please support me at patreon .and leave any comments so the game can be improved. Thanks.

Jun 14, 2020
" ..lawyer inform her about her dads last will, You are a Witch "
You are wizard Harry !! Or more like a slut ? Maybe Both ?
When I saw that I imagined dad's letter would have read like:

Cry not for my death, child, for now my soul is free,
Cry not for my death, child, instead listen to me:

You want an easy life, without a care for the next bill?
I can make that happen, though you have to honor my will:

You can complain all you want, even in a high pitch ...
but to get my damn money, you'll have to become a witch!

Can't really tell how good the sex scenes are going to look like... honestly the scene with the attorney standing in front of the door reminded me of the ending of "Invasion of the body snatchers", I swear it feels like she's about to raise her arm man.

BOOla54762 as for the game itself being in RPGM... if you leave the mansion at the start and move left to leave the area, you'll immediately enter the mansion again and I honestly don't understand why we need a short fade to black every time we enter a room on the same floor. I dunno if I fucked up with the screen resolution or something, but at the beginning especially, there were a few black screen flickers between scene transitions. Think in the graveyard, you had flashes of the graveyard itself between scene transitions. As for your engrish, you could just use some online translators like deepl or yandex (or whatever else is applicable for your mother tongue) or you could look over to the recruitment & services portion of f95, maybe you find someone who has time to kill?

Overall, looking forward to what Jenifer is going to do with her powers (y)

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Kind of looks like the same modeling software that Shark uses for his games over on Shark's Lagoon.

If this gets a few updates and some text editing, I'll give it a try.
Oh wow, Sharks Lagoon, forgot all about that site, and yes it looks a lot like his games.

Jan 30, 2019
but to get my damn money, you'll have to become a witch! (honestly the first time i read that, i read it Bitch)
Lets just hope that the future updates of this game are gonna be promising

BOOla54762

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2020
When I saw that I imagined dad's letter would have read like:

Cry not for my death, child, for now my soul is free,
Cry not for my death, child, instead listen to me:

You want an easy life, without a care for the next bill?
I can make that happen, though you have to honor my will:

but to get my damn money, you'll have to become a witch!

Can't really tell how good the sex scenes are going to look like... honestly the scene with the attorney standing in front of the door reminded me of the ending of "Invasion of the body snatchers", I swear it feels like she's about to raise her arm man.

BOOla54762 as for the game itself being in RPGM... if you leave the mansion at the start and move left to leave the area, you'll immediately enter the mansion again and I honestly don't understand why we need a short fade to black every time we enter a room on the same floor. I dunno if I fucked up with the screen resolution or something, but at the beginning especially, there were a few black screen flickers between scene transitions. Think in the graveyard, you had flashes of the graveyard itself between scene transitions. As for your engrish, you could just use some online translators like deepl or yandex (or whatever else is applicable for your mother tongue) or you could look over to the recruitment & services portion of f95, maybe you find someone who has time to kill?

Overall, looking forward to what Jenifer is going to do with her powers (y)
Thanks for the tip (y);)