EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
F95 Lower Banner New.png

Overview:
Taking place twenty years after the Metagen-92 virus – aka the “Superflu” – has swept the world and rendered many of its adult population superpowered or mutated, Origin Story follows MC (name customizable), a seemingly normal nineteen-year-old who in any other universe would be a popular and attractive prospect for most girls. But in this universe, his ability hasn't manifested yet. Shunned by most of his meta-gifted peers, MC finds himself a hapless virgin on the lower rung of his school's social ladder, with only a few misfit friends by his side.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PLEASE READ DEV NOTES FOR ANY QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE

Thread Updated: 2024-04-19
Release Date: 2024-04-19
Developer: JDOR - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

thumb1.png thumb2.png 020202moonsongroomnight005.png thumb2.png thumb3.png thumb3.png 030304datewithmoonsong71.png thumb5.png thumb8.png 030302chattoemerald40.png thumb7.png thumb4.png thumb6.png 020201moonsongroom026.png declinemoonsong16.png 030303emeraldsex58.png thumb7.png thumb8.png thumb1.png thumb6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
..looks super good...
View attachment 3132186
...just curious.....which is the girl that we can watch fuck someone else?
...thx for teh share...good luck.....
Thanks! They'll not be fucking someone else, just some other sexy stuff... It's Parker (1st thumbnail). And that'll only be if you opt in to "voyeurism". If not she'll be entertaining herself solo.

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Thanks! They'll not be fucking someone else, just some other sexy stuff... (though the full on fuck will come in a later chapter). It's Parker (1st thumbnail). And that'll only be if you opt in to "voyeurism". If not she'll be entertaining herself solo.
2a577f0e230af9797db5b22065e82fb7.gif
..was just curious cuz the dev thread made it seem like it was a bit more than it was.......
..or maybe i can't read.....and got it wrong....probs that.....

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
any questions i could ask before trying it have been pretty much answered thanks to dev notes.

on that note sad to say i would honestly recommend adding a note below the spoilers to "PLEASE READ DEV NOTES" seems like it would save alot of questions since some people skip over the dev notes anyways.

but yup ima go ahead and DL it just for the renders.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This looks interesting but with the amount of games out right now, i dunno if i wanna bother doing sandbox games anymore, they can be such waste of times.

Reactions: ArunPrime

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
If not she'll be entertaining herself solo.
Well, watching someone entertain themselves is sill voyeur but I am glad you put alternate scenes. I will be watching her solo.

There will be lesbian content, and a fair amount of it
Niiiiiiiice.

In a world where there are plenty of people with genetic mutations, I could probably think up some interesting ways that futa characters exist
I can only hope.

Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
This looks interesting but with the amount of games out right now, i dunno if i wanna bother doing sandbox games anymore, they can be such waste of times.
Hey. There's no sandbox. It's very much a linear visual novel which occasionally dips into a brief free-roaming section... there's one in this first chapter which lasts about 40 minutes if you explore it fully, and most of that is flashbacks and conversations which just follow the traditional visual novel approach anyway.

Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
on that note sad to say i would honestly recommend adding a note below the spoilers to "PLEASE READ DEV NOTES" seems like it would save alot of questions since some people skip over the dev notes anyways.
Your wish is my command.

Reactions: Look-see

Uddu

Mar 11, 2022
Thanks! They'll not be fucking someone else, just some other sexy stuff... (though the full on fuck will come in a later chapter).
Can you clarify this?
As you said not fucking but then later they will be, so to be clear they will be fucking someone else. Also are these other chars fucking while being in the relationship with mc or before or is it swinging?

A bit more clarification would be good.

Thanks, love the renders so far.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
So, we have MILF, male protagonist, humor, superpowers, high-quality visuals and beautiful women, but we gotta do something about that virgin tag. Whether the MC is the virgin or one/some of the LIs, we need to 'fix' that ASAP.;) Let's see good the story is.:sneaky:

Best of luck, Jacquesdor !!

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so far i'm liking it. but why we gotta be forced to watch the MC masturbate:LOL: tried to skip it but no such luck.

i greatly appreciate the alternative scene to parker since i'm not one to share (even if this is before MC gets her.)

i have to say this could be a pretty good game with a bright future.

but given Lucia's character and power i'm compelled to ask a few questions.

1. is mc gonna have an option to go a dark route? not just maledom but actually do things because he can. or is he gonna be mostly Vanilla kinda guy?

2. if we go after Lucia to add to harem(if she's an option) can we get her to use her powers for our benefit? (you can't just throw that power in an adult VN and not let us take advantage of it.:cry::LOL:)

unrelated question

3. are flashbacks gonna be showing up that often or not so much anymore?

anyways aside from that so far i like it and will keep an eye on it. good luck to you.

also no pregnant tag or impregnation for planned tags?.... FOR SHAME.:devilish:

4.10 star(s) 48 Votes