Silverthorn

Apr 7, 2020
I personally don't like that either it's usually just an excuse for a quick sex scene in the first release. Most of the time we as players have to build the relationships to get that far Which I'm fine with as long as the story is good. You're also forgetting that the stepmother is not the mc her autonomy doesn't matter. If the dev wants to make a "whoretagonist" game, then they should do that and stop awkwardly trying to jam it into this one.
Which is it, do you want a good story, or do you want characters with no autonomy? Because I'm not a fan of side characters having two dimensional personalities that only revolve around the protagonist's wants and desires. That's not a good story.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Which is it, do you want a good story, or do you want characters with no autonomy? Because I'm not a fan of side characters having two dimensional personalities that only revolve around the protagonist's wants and desires. That's not a good story.
Characters having conversations and discussions about their wants and desires with the mc=(y)
Following characters around without the mc=(n)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I just started playing Origin Story, it seems good so far, I like it. (y)
All this fuss about Mc's mother because she forced him to lick some waiter? hmm... I don’t know, I haven’t seen anything serious enough to start a showdown... at this moment she’s not even LI and this is like the past and her personal life... well, she fucked with just anyone, that’s not my business, right? the time will come, I will fuck her myself. :coffee::BootyTime:

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
All this fuss about Mc's mother because she forced him to lick some waiter? hmm... I don’t know, I haven’t seen anything serious enough to start a showdown... at this moment she’s not even LI and this is like the past and her personal life... well, she fucked with just anyone, that’s not my business, right? the time will come, I will fuck her myself. :coffee::BootyTime:
he should lick her better, then second waiter should join for nice dp scene :cool:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
he should lick her better, then second waiter should join for nice dp scene :cool:
My Mc himself would join in with his big miracle-dick and show how to fuck a milf, well hey... this is just a guess, right? so let me enjoy the game, I don't care about the waiter :coffee: :BootyTime:

Reactions: MixQQ

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
You have to much sense for those people ;)

And I see the review-dingbats have found their way here as well........ :FacePalm:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i didnt like the scene but i can undersyand why we have that interaction,and the true is didnt questioned or mind to see that bcs ,she wasnt an Li till you actually are involved with her ,right now she is only your landlady nothing else nothing more

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Well, I finished the Origin story, it’s a pretty good game, the renders look perfect and the story itself has so far interested me the most among the female characters so far I like Moonsong 1000159970.png

I'll continue to follow the game, good luck Jacquesdor :sneaky:(y)

Reactions: Silverthorn

Silverthorn

Apr 7, 2020
Characters having conversations and discussions about their wants and desires with the mc=(y)
Following characters around without the mc=(n)
So basically just one dimensional characters who have no existence aside from the protagonist. That's not a good story, that's just a wish fulfillment fantasy with cardboard characters.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
So basically just one dimensional characters who have no existence aside from the protagonist. That's not a good story, that's just a wish fulfillment fantasy with cardboard characters.
That's not what I meant I'm talking about doing and talking about things the LIs like. You know building the relationships. These aren't tv shows that follow different characters they're games where we control a main character.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Origin Story [v0.3.0] [JDOR]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Damn, you guys were fast.

Chapter 3 Release Promo.png

0.3.0 Changelog:

*Voyeurism mode renamed to "safe mode".
*Warning for safe mode now occurs before starting the game.

Amendments To Previous Chapters:

*Voyeurism warning no longer comes up in conversation during cafeteria conversation with Fraser.
*Other minor rewrites to opening cafeteria scene.
*Rewrites to the controversial restroom scene.
*Parker's level of nymph toned down a tad.
*Due to my naivety on Patreon's community guidelines, some significant changes to the backstory of MC and his relationship with Parker & Riley.
*Some small rewrites in other scenes in line with the changes of family dynamic (freeroam, memories, conversation with Moonsong).
*Spanking sound effect added to Emerald lewd scene.
*Swallowing sound effect added to Moonsong lewd scene 2.
*Scene where MC & Moonsong accidentally witness another student in threesome now only visible with safe mode off.
*On Screen checklist of recommended/required tasks during the CH1 & CH2 freeroam events.

New features:

*Character profiles menu added.
*Character "special render" galleries added (Lady Steel Gallery intentionally empty)

Chapter 3:

649 renders

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Damn, you guys were fast.

View attachment 3554231

0.3.0 Changelog:

*Voyeurism mode renamed to "safe mode".
*Warning for safe mode now occurs before starting the game.

Amendments To Previous Chapters:

*Voyeurism warning no longer comes up in conversation during cafeteria conversation with Fraser.
*Other minor rewrites to opening cafeteria scene.
*Rewrites to the controversial restroom scene.
*Parker's level of nymph toned down a tad.
*Due to my naivety on Patreon's community guidelines, some significant changes to the backstory of MC and his relationship with Parker & Riley.
*Some small rewrites in other scenes in line with the changes of family dynamic (freeroam, memories, conversation with Moonsong).
*Spanking sound effect added to Emerald lewd scene.
*Swallowing sound effect added to Moonsong lewd scene 2.
*Scene where MC & Moonsong accidentally witness another student in threesome now only visible with safe mode off.
*On Screen checklist of recommended/required tasks during the CH1 & CH2 freeroam events.

New features:

*Character profiles menu added.
*Character "special render" galleries added (Lady Steel Gallery intentionally empty)

Chapter 3:

649 renders
I saw the earlier post on Itch.io (have you followed along with a ton of other devs), and figured it would go live sometime after midnight.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jacquesdor
4.10 star(s) 48 Votes