Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Bug report: The flag 'emeraldisli' is called after showering, it's looking for the answer 'Yes' but the flag is a true/false switch and so will always default to 'we only did hand stuff' even if you fucked her. There is a second flag called 'emeraldisli2' that is set to 'unknown' at that point but i am unsure if that variable has anything to do with that scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jacquesdor

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
*Rewrites to the controversial restroom scene.
*Parker's level of nymph toned down a tad.
Yay.

*Due to my naivety on Patreon's community guidelines, some significant changes to the backstory of MC and his relationship with Parker & Riley.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nay.

Holy fuck. Are you serious? I knew Patreon was retarded, but I didn't think it was THAT retarded. It's just too ridiculous.

You should definitely look for other alternative platforms just in case. Anytime Patreon will consider 'incest' when two random people fuck because they're both human beings or because they speak the same language.

Reactions: nyex117

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Bug report: The flag 'emeraldisli' is called after showering, it's looking for the answer 'Yes' but the flag is a true/false switch and so will always default to 'we only did hand stuff' even if you fucked her. There is a second flag called 'emeraldisli2' that is set to 'unknown' at that point but i am unsure if that variable has anything to do with that scene.
The flag is called again later, i forgot where as i was ctrl-skipping, both will need to be changed to check for 'true'.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
It's a weird one.

She has love interest chemistry with the MC and an awesome sense of humour yet we'll never know what she looks like.
hmm I wouldn't be so sure of that. Latest chapter made a mention of her situation, maybe they can sort out something down the line. Would be a waste of a character otherwise. There is not a lot of interaction with her yet, but she seems like a cool girl.

Reactions: Hungover00

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The only downside for me is some of the stuff with Emerald.

I'm okay with dom stuff during sex but outside of sex is a bit much.

I also found a bug. After having sex with Emerald the MC tells Moonsong he wasn't feeling it and just masturbated into her hand.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jacquesdor

Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
I also found a bug. After having sex with Emerald the MC tells Moonsong he wasn't feeling it and just masturbated into her hand.
Yep thank you. Between 0.2.0 and 0.3.0 I changed the emeraldisli flag from a True/False to a "Yes"/"No"... with some code at the start of CH3 to change anyone who was a True to a "Yes" and vice versa. But I stupidly missed some lines where that variable is still set to a True or False or where it's still looking for a True or False.

I'll fix for next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Avaron1974

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
It's a weird one.

She has love interest chemistry with the MC and an awesome sense of humour yet we'll never know what she looks like.
Well she could be Japanese, because of what was said about her parents...I believe.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
How much anal content will be involved in the sex scenes? Will it be a vag then ass choice, or will that kink dominate some girl scenes, where ass sex will be only offered with them?

I'm not an anal fan, so I was wondering IF that choice is enabled...how will that content will be handled? Will there be choices to pick ass or pussy sex (one or the other...or both), and can MC decline it as it's offered (situational choice)?

Regards.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I mean, she could be. But no... Japan (Osaka specially) is where invizzies get shipped off to when they hit 22.
Oh, sorry....I was skimming through a replay, because of the story changes. I was trying to avoid potential issues that could happen to my previous saves. Thanks for the quick reply, though.

Regards.

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
I don't care how hot the otehr girls are, Amber will always be best girl .... even though we can't see her.

She amuses me.
I think I might have developed a new fetish... I've got a thing for an invisible girl:oops::cool:

But, yeah, I am hyped about any new content with Amber. My absolute fav in this game.
I remember there was a poll on patreon about the best LI, and Amber was a 3rd one, or even a 2nd one.
Considering that we didn't even get to see her so far - I would say it's quite a success.
I find her a very interesting character too.

More Amber focus coming Chapter 4 :)
Sounds awesome:cool:

Reactions: AlexMpog

Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
How much anal content will be involved in the sex scenes? Will it be a vag then ass choice, or will that kink dominate some girl scenes, where ass sex will be only offered with them?

I'm not an anal fan, so I was wondering IF that choice is enabled...how will that content will be handled? Will there be choices to pick ass or pussy sex (one or the other...or both), and can MC decline it as it's offered (situational choice)?

Regards.
I've yet to write any anal-only scenes, and currently don't have plans to either. Not saying its not an option in the future, just haven't thought of it. So at present, every scene where ass is an option, pussy is too.

Reactions: MrBenny

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Hmm,my game end after chapter 2 when Ghostraven wake them up. Should't be a chapter 3 out?
EDIT: Now is 0.3 version on PIXELDRAIN. Earlier was 0.2

Last edited:

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I had a quick skim through in case I missed something but I couldn't find this. You should only be talking about Evelyn being upset if you didn't turn Moonsong down. Feel free to shoot me the exact part though so I can triple check.
For some reason I had declinemoonsong = 0 when I loaded up for the update. I've restarted just in case.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
I don't comment on this site much, but I just have to.

Good GOD, This came outta nowhere, I was not expecting much since the first release was in December or something. This was REALLY AWESOME. You got me HOOKED, this is on PAR with Chasing Sunsets for me when I first tried that game out.

And EVELYN, gah damn! She is already one of my favorite VN character! Really great job here!

4.10 star(s) 48 Votes