Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
The renderings are great and the summary of the story interests me.
I'll try it.
Good development "Jacquesdor". (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jacquesdor

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
So, how many lovely ladies will there be on the menu and can we romance whoever we want? Other than the one mentioned that is kind of forced?

Jacquesdor

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
So, how many lovely ladies will there be on the menu and can we romance whoever we want? Other than the one mentioned that is kind of forced?
Eventually, all 8 that you can see on the banner and a bunch more lesser characters (well Amber is a main girl too, but invisible characters don't make for good banners)

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Eventually, all 8 that you can see on the banner and a bunch more lesser characters (well Amber is a main girl too, but invisible characters don't make for good banners)
I don't know, bro. I mean if ghost girls can be popular, why not invisible girls? :ROFLMAO: So, looking at the banner, there's a few that float my boat. Going to give this one a go and see where this goes.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You should just put another spot in the banner, empty of course. It would be hilarious :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
well... i hate Sandbox AVN's in general.. but motseer does recommend the game so i will give it a try... Mot i believe in you...
Well, I guess you didn't read the dev notes.

Freeroaming

THIS IS NOT A SANDBOX GAME, however, there will be some free roaming sections within the story, however, these will be sporadic and not too involved. The first freeroam section in Chapter 1 contains roughly 45 minutes of backstory and lore, so I highly recommend exploring it fully.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
well... i hate Sandbox AVN's in general.. but motseer does recommend the game so i will give it a try... Mot i believe in you...
Well, I guess you didn't read the dev notes.

Freeroaming

THIS IS NOT A SANDBOX GAME, however, there will be some free roaming sections within the story, however, these will be sporadic and not too involved. The first freeroam section in Chapter 1 contains roughly 45 minutes of backstory and lore, so I highly recommend exploring it fully.
Yeah, like DS says, there is some free roam but it's definitely not sandbox. Somebody (not the dev) listed sandbox as a tag under genre. It's been confusing some folks. It needs to get corrected. Jus' Sayin':cool:

I think you will both like the story. I know you will like the renders! The ladies a smokin' and the writing is excellent. I think it's a good start! JMHO (y)

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Would be an interesting orgy ;)
Well, I'm pretty sure we can feel our way around. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, like DS says, there is some free roam but it's definitely not sandbox. Somebody (not the dev) listed sandbox as a tag under genre. It's been confusing some folks. It needs to get corrected. Jus' Sayin':cool:

I think you will both like the story. I know you will like the renders! The ladies a smokin' and the writing is excellent. I think it's a good start! JMHO (y)
I'll be starting it after I finish another. Hopefully in a couple hours. Putting others on hold again. :LOL:

4.20 star(s) 50 Votes