Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Ya, but that seems like a no-brainer if you're having cash-flow problems. :sneaky:
Haha, what I meant was that Lady Steel won't spot you $10 to go all the way. :p I think she does lend you $10 if you only have $40, so you can test getting Cat's power via BJ. Though honestly I haven't tested that exact scenario so can't say for sure.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
If we get Cat's power and other powers, can each copy cast the other powers?

WOLFPACK
That's been discussed here before, but it's all pure speculation for now until MC actually gets a duplication ability. Definitely fun to think of the possibilities though. :)

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
Jacquesdor I wanted throw an idea out to you if you think it's stupid I completely understand and I don't mean to offend in any way with this suggestion but have you thought of maybe putting a tier in for the patreon that basically is only for early release maybe add the behind-the-scenes content and the previews of upcoming chapters but nothing else charge like $20 but give the god teir release schedule. I think all the extras are cool don't get me wrong but I don't think I would use them for the most part. I know I could just do the $16 the extra 4 days isnt that much, so even if you think the idea itself is trash no hard feelings on my part. I just thought I would throw that idea out there and see what you thought of it. :)

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes