jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
“Fake harem”
As mentioned, the nature of the story requires the MC to interact with a number of different LIs. So by definition this game will be a “harem game”. However, these girls will also have some fun with each other (if girl on girl content is enabled). So, you’d be correct in labelling it a “fake harem” game, and I’m absolutely fine with that because that is the kind of story I want to tell.
I had a question about this if anyone can answer i would appreciate it, I don't think most people would disregard it as a harem only because of some optional girl on girl content, I think a proper question about True Harem would be, Do we in the end "Choose" between LIs or most LIs whoever are planned would be in a relationship with the MC knowing very well about the other LIs? If it's the former then I think in general it would be a Fake harem and in the later case it would be a true harem. Do we have any idea or hints from the dev regarding this?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I had a question about this if anyone can answer i would appreciate it, I don't think most people would disregard it as a harem only because of some optional girl on girl content, I think a proper question about True Harem would be, Do we in the end "Choose" between LIs or most LIs whoever are planned would be in a relationship with the MC knowing very well about the other LIs? If it's the former then I think in general it would be a Fake harem and in the later case it would be a true harem. Do we have any idea or hints from the dev regarding this?
Can't remember if Jaq has said anything definitive about it but I doubt we will have an ending with several LI's not knowing about each other.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
"Choose" between LIs or most LIs whoever are planned would be in a relationship with the MC knowing very well about the other LIs?
Knowing that Mc's goals for having sex are to borrow other girls superpowers, so why not? I think some will know who Mc is relationships to. I think a harem is quite possible, because it’s not called “fake harem” for nothing, since they still know how Mc will get superpowers

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, so far everything has been trumpeted loudly to everyone. Some side girls (Lake?) may not get the full picture, but the friend group, faux family, and the Sisterhood know everything already.
Yeah and I'm certain anyone else joining will know before it gets to far. Don't think Jaq is gonna make the MC a cheater towards the other girls...

besides, Ruth would go medieval on him with her hammer :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tunak23

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
In your Fantasy you want her to ignore her needs, because she must remain focused in the celebration of a 18th birthday of a boy that she CHOSE to have in her life. When, instead, she should celebrate that she did a good job, and go have her pussy eaten by the cutie waiter that made her itch. You see this as a problem. I see this as a rather defining moment for that character as someone I want in my life. She has respect for herself and her needs. That is the basis of being able to respect someone else's needs. You see this as a character flaw. I see this as a quality to extol and made me love her even more.
Considering that they are out for an intimate "family" gathering/celebration, her behaviour displays a severe lack of impulse control and possible sexual addiction; regardless of whether she services herself in the toilets or has the waiter do it.
There is a big difference between having a libido/getting horny and acting on it indiscriminately.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Considering that they are out for an intimate "family" gathering/celebration, her behaviour displays a severe lack of impulse control and possible sexual addiction; regardless of whether she services herself in the toilets or has the waiter do it.
There is a big difference between having a libido/getting horny and acting on it indiscriminately.
Lack of impulse control and possible sex addiction. That would describe at least 90% of the male population that I have met in my life.

What you mean is: She doesn't behave as how I think a woman should behave, so, she's wrong.

To that, I can only say, you really, really, really, need to talk to women more. Or, at the very least, sit alone near a group of women, and listen to them. Especially, women on Parker's age bracket. As in, single, rich (or at least with money), with grown children, no relationships. But, you better be ready to be hit on, shamelessly, even if you are only mildly good looking. They simply couldn't care less.

You and all the others that are complaining about her behavior, wouldn't even care to say anything, if it was a man doing the exact same. That, tells me everything I need to know about your objections and the real reason you object.

Peace :)

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Let's talk about Evelyn's power because it seems that some people are still confused by it (and a small few are outright offended by it).

This is going to be a somewhat deep-dive so a lot of it is going to be put in spoilers, but it needs to be put out there because I see wildly incorrect statements about her power all the time akin to that guy who said "Evelyn gets mentally fucked by anyone she touches!" This isn't how it works, and I'll explain why.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Origin Story [v0.4.0] Unofficial Android Port

- 369Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Lack of impulse control and possible sex addiction. That would describe at least 90% of the male population that I have met in my life.

What you mean is: She doesn't behave as how I think a woman should behave, so, she's wrong.

To that, I can only say, you really, really, really, need to talk to women more. Or, at the very least, sit alone near a group of women, and listen to them. Especially, women on Parker's age bracket. As in, single, rich (or at least with money), with grown children, no relationships. But, you better be ready to be hit on, shamelessly, even if you are only mildly good looking. They simply couldn't care less.

You and all the others that are complaining about her behavior, wouldn't even care to say anything, if it was a man doing the exact same. That, tells me everything I need to know about your objections and the real reason you object.

You've completely missed the point.
The setting of that scene is the main issue. If it was at a party with lots of people and drinking, then it would be more understandable, but not during an intimate "family" gathering/celebration with some random person.

You're also mistaken with your last point. It would be questionable behaviour even if Parker was a man and not a love interest, given the setting. There are times and settings where certain things/behaviour is inappropriate.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
The setting of that scene is the main issue. If it was at a party with lots of people and drinking, then it would be more understandable, but not during an intimate "family" gathering/celebration with some random person.

You're also mistaken with your last point. It would be questionable behaviour even if Parker was a man and not a love interest, given the setting. There are times and settings where certain things/behaviour is inappropriate.
Yet, the MC isn't offended by her actions in the slightest. He's aware of Parker's sexual lifestyle and respects it. So there's really no problem. She meant no offense and he took no offense.

She's a cougar. She's into young men and MC is into cougars. That's literally what that scene was meant to portray.

Reactions: FatGiant

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yet, the MC isn't offended by her actions in the slightest. He's aware of Parker's sexual lifestyle and respects it. So there's really no problem. She meant no offense and he took no offense.

She's a cougar. She's into young men and MC is into cougars. That's literally what that scene was meant to portray.
My thoughts are if people who play this and then bitch about it, are crazy. "Oh! I hate that shit!" but secretly: "Man! Can't wait for the next update. Update when?"
justsaying-selenagomez.gif

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

Ok. You went and decided it was bad, and then tried to find a reason for it to be bad.

If you do the opposite, decide it isn't bad and then discover why it isn't, you'll understand.

The fact is, that is HER way of being. That's who SHE is. The scene is there, not in spite of it, but, because of it.

What you are doing is superimposing a judgement based on YOUR bias. The "Being in a family gathering" doesn't matter, she is completely free of obligations and quite capable of making her own decisions, based on her wants and needs, not yours.

Again, you are not seeing her as someone independent and free, you are judging her as if she has obligations of any kind to respect or oblige anyone. She took 10-15 minutes to herself, and then she was present for the rest. She had all the rights to do so.

This is what is going on. Not your fantasies of what you think it is. Sorry to break it to you, but she is absolutely right.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, that was a short but sweet, mostly enjoyable update, except for the lecture, just fuck off already, Eve chose not to say anything, that is on her.
That ending though, fuck that was rough, but the kiss was interesting.

natehale1971

Jul 7, 2021
My issue with Parker is pretty straight forward.

She's suppose to be the CEO of a MAJOR (perhaps biggest & most important) corporation that produces drugs dealing with superpowers & the vaccine for the "Super-Flu" that gives people powers, her impulsive & outright promiscuous actions would put her position as the CEO of that major corporation in massive jeopardy. It's why there are these things called a "Morals Clause" in these important things called "employment contracts" that would be coming out to bite her in the ass for those kinds of impulsive actions. Am I saying that CEOs aren't pervies doing some promiscuous behaviors? NO. But they are doing those things in ways that won't draw attention to them. It's why it's called "behind closed doors"... but even then, if it ever came out they would lose their powerful & influential jobs/positions since such activities can have major effects on things called Stocks & when news like this comes out the Stock Market takes a massive hit.

So they keep this kind of behaviour "under cover & behind closed doors" or have a PR team, legal team & security team who runs around in their wake slinging checks & NDAs to keep any kind of reports their actions from getting out. Take a look at what happened in the Bar with the shrinking guy that got out and looked so bad for the MC & Steel... but it's with much greater stakes for people that are C-Suite members of these mega-corporations. I know this is fiction, but it does pull me out of the narrative & I have to actively keep form allowing that, and it takes away from the overall enjoyment of the AVN. Thankfully, she's not been as involved in the story so far. So i'm hoping these plot holes will get filled in as the story progresses.

Now, I still enjoy this game... but there are people with issues that are real issues that are plot holes that should be listened to as the constructive criticism it's been offered as. To keep attacking people for their issues with the narrative & miss stating the issues those people are having by making them strawmen drawn from lying about those issues is doing a disservice to the entire endeavour.

Reactions: Hungover00
4.20 star(s) 55 Votes