Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Well, she mentions that her dad thinks she's staying over at Amber's place that night. Which most likely means he dropped her off there or something. The usual way that thing works is the girls make their plans together to get their stories straight in case there's some checking up, so you know for damn sure Amber knew what was going down. Amber either followed her or was straight up invited.
Yeah, that's my thoughts as well.

I don't think it's probable Evelyn straight up invited her though. Not because I think Evelyn would be uncomfortable doing so, but Evelyn might suspect that a direct invitation might only spook Amber into not coming. Evelyn knows Amber isn't as comfortable with sex as she is, or at least Amber's response at lunch should be a strong clue.

However, making sure Amber knows when and where it's going down, teasing the event all day, and setting up circumstances where Amber could easily follow her... that I definitely could see.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Yeah, that's my thoughts as well.

I don't think it's probable Evelyn straight up invited her though. Not because I think Evelyn would be uncomfortable doing so, but Evelyn might suspect that a direct invitation might only spook Amber into not coming. Evelyn knows Amber isn't as comfortable with sex as she is, or at least Amber's response at lunch should be a strong clue.

However, making sure Amber knows when and where it's going down, teasing the event all day, and setting up circumstances where Amber could easily follow her... that I definitely could see.
I don't know about her worrying about spooking her, I could see it I guess, but I think she'd do it in such a way as to get her on board. But now that I think about it, that was supposed to be a very special night for the 2 of them. Under "normal" circumstances I suspect Evelyn would be totally down for Amber to come watch, but for that specific night...eh, probably wanted it to just be the 2 of them. You know, until Clone-MC showed up and the regular barbeque turned into a spit-roast. :sneaky:

Reactions: Rehwyn

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I suspect MC will learn to use it, but there might be a few more "uncontrolled" sessions before then to reveal plot elements. Having her power seems important to the story, because if you don't have sex with her you get her power via pill instead.
Wait, the pills can get powers? I need to go back and read that section again, because I missed that completely.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Wait, the pills can get powers? I need to go back and read that section again, because I missed that completely.
Moonsong was working on pills that would allow him to get someone's power without having to have sex. That's the pink and blue pills that Lady Steel brings him in the morning. You can try to request that Lucia take one (she doesn't) and if you don't have sex with Evelyn, she takes one (and you get her power successfully).

This conceivably is a way for MC to get powers from other guys also. Of course, he'd probably have to hide the fact the other guy would be eating some of his cum or find a guy that's into that...
I don't know about her worrying about spooking her, I could see it I guess, but I think she'd do it in such a way as to get her on board. But now that I think about it, that was supposed to be a very special night for the 2 of them. Under "normal" circumstances I suspect Evelyn would be totally down for Amber to come watch, but for that specific night...eh, probably wanted it to just be the 2 of them. You know, until Clone-MC showed up and the regular barbeque turned into a spit-roast. :sneaky:
Yeah, that's one of the main reasons I'm skeptical of my theory. On the other hand, on the path where you turn down Moonsong it's no longer their first time together, so the night does lose at least a little of the significance.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
That's the "plan", but they're untested and unproven, for now. At the very least they'll get whoever takes them high as if they were taking a mild form of Ex, according to Moonsong, anyway. So hooray...experimental drugs...

Edit :

Moonsong was working on pills that would allow him to get someone's power without having to have sex. That's the pink and blue pills that Lady Steel brings him in the morning. You can try to request that Lucia take one (she doesn't) and if you don't have sex with Evelyn, she takes one (and you get her power successfully).

This conceivably is a way for MC to get powers from other guys also. Of course, he'd probably have to hide the fact the other guy would be eating some of his cum or find a guy that's into that...
Ah, see, I never did the path where you don't get Evelyn involved so I didn't know she pops a pill.

Reactions: Rehwyn

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
That's the "plan", but they're untested and unproven, for now. At the very least they'll get whoever takes them high as if they were taking a mild form of Ex, according to Moonsong, anyway. So hooray...experimental drugs...
Technically not unproven if you make the absolutely crazy decision to not be with Evelyn.

If for some reason you do that, she insists on taking the pills so you can have her power and be as strong as you can be. And it works.

Now as for their long-term safety... that's another matter. :KEK:

Ah, see, I never did the path where you don't get Evelyn involved so I didn't know she pops a pill.
Technically neither did I, but I used URM to view the branch that popped up.

is there going to any romance tag in future or not
Probably? There's already been at least one romantic date, at least one main LI has strong romantic feelings for the MC, and I suspect there will be further potential romantic feelings with main LIs as time goes on.

If you're looking for romantic monogamy specifically however, while that seems to be an option, it does not seem to be the focus. I suspect the primary structure of romantic relationships will be within polyamory, since this is ultimately a pseudo-harem game.

Last edited:

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
I'm lost. MC did or did not get bella's power? If he didn't. How come?
So far, it does not seem so.

As for why, her projections seem to be different from Cat's. There's no reason all projections have to work the same.

Personally, I think it's because Cat's are a very real replica of herself, whereas Isabelle's are a replica of anyone. Even if Isabella chooses to project herself, it seems like it might be "less real" and not carry her metagen.

Edit: A while back, I said this regarding Isabella, Cat, and testing how that worked:
Hey now, repeating studies is an important part of the scientific method because it helps to validate and verify the findings of a study. :WeSmart:

In fact, we might need to increase our sample size! For science, of course.
I was only 80% joking. A sample size of 1-2 means practically nothing.

If we really wanted to test it thoroughly we'd want dozens of different replicators/protectors at a minimum. Until then, any conclusions could be considered highly speculative and preliminary at best.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Got a post deleted notification and it seems someone took a lawnmower to the thread, much like the lawnmower that needs to be taken to Lucia's bush (See? Totally on-topic).

Speaking of Lucia, anyone have any bets for how old she actually is now? I'm going to say her dumb ass is pushing 40. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff
4.10 star(s) 65 Votes