leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
How about the MC figures out the copy power better, makes numerous copies and sends one to each of the female cast he is currently having sex with ( or maybe more), does have sex with all of them at the same time in different positions, While still having sex ( MC non copy ) with one other of his choice.

" And then his head and balls just exploded your honour, i don't know how or why They just... EXPLODED "

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Foster mother: Hooks up with a random dude that she literally just met in a bathroom stall while she's out with her daughter and foster son
Moonsong: "Let's just say MTF paid enough hush money to feed 12 families for a year to hide that I'm not a virgin" <- u fuckin' wot m8?
Eve got this whole ridiculous getting fucked every night thing going on

I'm seeing a pattern here...
Feeling a lot like "American Pie: SUPERPOWERED!" to me the more I read.

Which isn't necessarily bad, but from the tags and the premise, I was definitely expecting something different. I'll just adjust my expectations (as in, lower them a lot) and move on. The game is still quite enjoyable in it's own way, and despite (what some might consider to be) it's faults, I think it's still decently good.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
They just can't help themselves hot damn
Look in the mirror...

I'm trying to drop this topic
No, you weren't.
If you actually were you wouldn't have posted a response, let alone one with that much to say.
I'm done.
Uh-huh...

but I think I've said all I feel is needed and presented my PoV in a way I feel is fair.
I love when people use the word fair without understanding what fairness actually entails, including people being able to freely respond to things they disagree with on whatever basis, as well as presenting proof through explanation, example and evidence of why someone's opinion is wrong.

Fair, is not whining or acting the victim when you can't handle opposition to your opinions.

Reactions: Jericho85

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
As someone who is not into voyeur scenes or watching other characters have sex i was kind of hoping there would be another pill to give to girls so you could have fun but not get there powers to be honest. I like Evelyn but i really didn't want her power. I hope she teaches us about her power and you can choose to only use it on her and vica versa.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I love when people use the word fair without understanding what fairness actually entails, including people being able to freely respond to things they disagree with on whatever basis, as well as presenting proof through explanation, example and evidence of why someone's opinion is wrong.
Being fair is also being able to acknowledge that there are definitely people disagreeing who are focusing on personal attacks to show the disagreement rather than discussing the disagreement. Just look at your own reply here, all just focused on the person to further bait them into responding. Then there's the other guy who just kept on calling that person stupid. Look at Avaron's posts that are just godzilla facepalm and then another that just told the person that they're beating a dead horse. One person saying to stop, another person baiting. Then the same group of people "liking" the posts.

I disagree with the person's opinion about the guilt-tripping being bad writing, but the mob mentality here is embarrassing.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Being fair is also being able to acknowledge that there are definitely people disagreeing who are focusing on personal attacks to show the disagreement rather than discussing the disagreement. Just look at your own reply here, all just focused on the person to further bait them into responding. Then there's the other guy who just kept on calling that person stupid. Look at Avaron's posts that are just godzilla facepalm and then another that just told the person that they're beating a dead horse. One person saying to stop, another person baiting. Then the same group of people "liking" the posts.

I disagree with the person's opinion about the guilt-tripping being bad writing, but the mob mentality here is embarrassing.
I do try to focus on the discussion and not personal attacks. Hopefully my comments didn't come off that way, but it's sometimes not easy if a discussion gets heated.

This same topic comes up a lot here though, so I can understand some fatigue on the matter.

This discussion actually resulted in an understanding breakthrough for me because I realized the core difference in my perspective was looking at Evelyn's experience from the opposite direction. That'll be useful if this topic comes up again, I think.

And I'll admit to some bias since Evelyn is rapidly becoming one of my favorite LIs across all AVNs I've played. :KEK:
As someone who is not into voyeur scenes or watching other characters have sex i was kind of hoping there would be another pill to give to girls so you could have fun but not get there powers to be honest. I like Evelyn but i really didn't want her power. I hope she teaches us about her power and you can choose to only use it on her and vica versa.
I suspect MC will learn to use it, but there might be a few more "uncontrolled" sessions before then to reveal plot elements. Having her power seems important to the story, because if you don't have sex with her you get her power via pill instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ka1tzer

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
just told the person that they're beating a dead horse.
Please do explain how that is mockery, abuse or bait?

Repeating the same argument when nothing is going to change is the very definition of beating a dead horse. No amount of comments about it will change a thing.

Of course I facepalmed that post, it was utterly ridiculous. It's not an insult, I have no issue with whoever I quoted, I have no idea who they are. Doesn't change the fact I thought the post was ridiculous.

They took away my beloved facepalm emote so I have to add my own.

but the mob mentality here is embarrassing.
You can well and truly sod alllllllllll the way off with this though.

The amount of times i've seen this "anti NTR" or "pure harem" group gang up on devs or other players is beyond a joke. The very same group that has forced devs from the site.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Just look at your own reply here
I don't need to.
I'm fully aware of what I wrote, and your borderline virtue-signalling of appearing to call out both sides whilst not actually doing so is wasted on me.

Whatever anyone writes, you and me included, is open for people to respond to. Including calling out someone's behaviour based on the content of what they've written.
What you choose to interpret as an attack on a person, and "baiting" them, I wrote as commenting on what they wrote in a manner that's fairly deserved because of what they wrote.

You can disagree with that all you like, but it doesn't make your assertion any less false.

One mob says one thing, the other responds... Welcome to the human race.

Reactions: Jericho85

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
No, you weren't.
If you actually were you wouldn't have posted a response, let alone one with that much to say.

Fair, is not whining or acting the victim when you can't handle opposition to your opinions.
Since we at least switched topics, I might as well bite to your bait, though there isn't that much to say as, ironically, I agree with a lot of what you mentioned (after disregarding the fact that you directed it at me, and instead taking it as a generalist statement).

I posted that response because he was factually incorrect (as per what's shown in the game) but most importantly because he resorted to straight up insults. I'm only human, felt the itch to answer. Note that despite that, I didn't insult him back directly though.

As for the other generalist claims I actually agree with you completely on everything, and stand by what I said. I disagree with it being directed at what I posted though. In specific:

I'm not sure what you meant by acting the victim there, to be honest, because I dislike that a lot too. What I did was acknowledge the low level postings of snarky and passive-aggressive comments and memes. It's their right to do whatever they want, and I never went "waaah", but I acknowledged them in passing through a generalist statement and mentioned how instead of simply letting go, they instead posted those things that add nothing to any conversation and do nothing other than create animosity.

As for not handling opposition to my opinions - I disagree with Rehwyn and Skylaroo in what was discussed here at this time, for example, but they illustrated their points well and I can see where they're coming from (even if I ultimately disagree) - I respect that. But look at most of the others who took an antagonistic stance to my posts and observe how they behaved very differently. I didn't bother to reply to most of those - and wish they'd have done the same if what I was saying was simply a conversation that they were unwilling to engage in.

I think what I said was fair because I drew parallels, gave examples and sustained what I said through things mentioned in the game, and from there made a justifiable extrapolation. Seems fair. It's still a subjective opinion that anyone can disagree with though, and that's fine.

Now, I hope that you don't think that anyone defending themselves of such claims is just someone who's "just whining". Cause by your own logic, if you do think that, then it'd be fair to say that you would be the one who can't handle opposing opinions.

I'm sure that's not the case though.

Last edited:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
groan.gif

It's almost like CH5 didn't even drop because some ignorant fuckers decided they'd rather bitch more about Evelyn's power again...and again...and again...

Same stupid argument brought up over and over. Same moaning about "virginity". Same "cheater" and "slut" comments.. Same deliberate misinterpretations of Evelyn... over and over and over...

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Was a big fan of the update, Evelyn is a fucking treasure and I am 100% down with the harem path like my man Frasier says.

Also did anyone else notice Amber popping in to watch us rail Evelyn? Can't wait for the follow up scene where the MC realizes it. I also cannot wait til we can help our favorite invisible redhead. <3

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Was a big fan of the update, Evelyn is a fucking treasure and I am 100% down with the harem path like my man Frasier says.

Also did anyone else notice Amber popping in to watch us rail Evelyn? Can't wait for the follow up scene where the MC realizes it. I also cannot wait til we can help our favorite invisible redhead. <3
Good news! Amber is slated for significant presence next chapter, according to dev posts. :D

Reactions: Snugglepuff

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
She pops in, the MC trips over her with his clone (or so someone assumed earlier in the thread, and it makes sense), and then she left. It was a really nice touch that had me giggle-snorting. I was like "Wait...did the door just...ha!"

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
She pops in, the MC trips over her with his clone (or so someone assumed earlier in the thread, and it makes sense), and then she left. It was a really nice touch that had me giggle-snorting. I was like "Wait...did the door just...ha!"
As was also pointed out earlier, Evelyn was essentially advertising the show all day. I'm sure Eve practically propositioning Amber at lunch didn't help discourage Amber from attending either. :KEK:

Edit: That actually makes me wonder... Did Evelyn suspect Amber might come by? And was it part of a plan to get Amber comfortable and interested with joining in? Evelyn is clearly all in on getting MC hooked up based on her offer to Lady Steel.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
As was also pointed out earlier, Evelyn was essentially advertising the show all day. I'm sure Eve practically propositioning Amber at lunch didn't help discourage Amber from attending either. :KEK:

Edit: That actually makes me wonder... Did Evelyn suspect Amber might come by? And was it part of a plan to get Amber comfortable and interested with joining in? Evelyn is clearly all in on getting MC hooked up based on her offer to Lady Steel.
Well, she mentions that her dad thinks she's staying over at Amber's place that night. Which most likely means he dropped her off there or something. The usual way that thing works is the girls make their plans together to get their stories straight in case there's some checking up, so you know for damn sure Amber knew what was going down. Amber either followed her or was straight up invited.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Well, she mentions that her dad thinks she's staying over at Amber's place that night. Which most likely means he dropped her off there or something. The usual way that thing works is the girls make their plans together to get their stories straight in case there's some checking up, so you know for damn sure Amber knew what was going down. Amber either followed her or was straight up invited.
Yeah, that's my thoughts as well.

I don't think it's probable Evelyn straight up invited her though. Not because I think Evelyn would be uncomfortable doing so, but Evelyn might suspect that a direct invitation might only spook Amber into not coming. Evelyn knows Amber isn't as comfortable with sex as she is, or at least Amber's response at lunch should be a strong clue.

However, making sure Amber knows when and where it's going down, teasing the event all day, and setting up circumstances where Amber could easily follow her... that I definitely could see.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Yeah, that's my thoughts as well.

I don't think it's probable Evelyn straight up invited her though. Not because I think Evelyn would be uncomfortable doing so, but Evelyn might suspect that a direct invitation might only spook Amber into not coming. Evelyn knows Amber isn't as comfortable with sex as she is, or at least Amber's response at lunch should be a strong clue.

However, making sure Amber knows when and where it's going down, teasing the event all day, and setting up circumstances where Amber could easily follow her... that I definitely could see.
I don't know about her worrying about spooking her, I could see it I guess, but I think she'd do it in such a way as to get her on board. But now that I think about it, that was supposed to be a very special night for the 2 of them. Under "normal" circumstances I suspect Evelyn would be totally down for Amber to come watch, but for that specific night...eh, probably wanted it to just be the 2 of them. You know, until Clone-MC showed up and the regular barbeque turned into a spit-roast. :sneaky:

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes