Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Yes there was. Go look at the memories on your bedroom wall and pay attention when Amber talks to you on your bed before you kiss her. Might try whichever of do or don't turn Moonsong down that you didn't already do also.
Could you please elaborate what you meant? I'm referring to the change in behavior to become a horndog, not just the fact that she had crush on him.

Last edited:

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
As for why, her projections seem to be different from Cat's. There's no reason all projections have to work the same.

Personally, I think it's because Cat's are a very real replica of herself, whereas Isabelle's are a replica of anyone. Even if Isabella chooses to project herself, it seems like it might be "less real" and not carry her metagen.

Edit: A while back, I said this regarding Isabella, Cat, and testing how that worked:
I mean, the obvious answer is that it was the REAL Cat in the bathroom stall and the clone outside... I mean, maybe she just switches from time to time without telling people 'cause that's her kink.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I mean, the obvious answer is that it was the REAL Cat in the bathroom stall and the clone outside... I mean, maybe she just switches from time to time without telling people 'cause that's her kink.
Except if memory serves she's a virgin with an intact hymen, so that isn't possible.

4.10 star(s) 65 Votes