Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Interesting update. This seemed like a interlude with all the "side quests" before the main story picks up again after the last chapter.

Then lastly i wonder where Mrs.Ross' sex scheme storyline is going. :unsure:
I feel like MC's going to use that to increase his opportunities to engage with potential power-banks ...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I wonder if that is gone bite you in the future, not giving the homeless woman money I mean.
Some early choices seem more important than others ... I suspect those type of choices will effect the MC's personality to some extent. Or it's just a flavor moment. Who knows.

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
there isn't, but don't really need it either
Yeh well actually, something like that would be bad. Like what about the homeless woman, is it bad to not give her anything, I mean you can fuck cat when you don't give her anything, is that all, or can we just hack the game and give him some more money...

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
No... or not yet at least. You just miss a scene if you do, which is a bit stupid but whatever...
he would suggest, that it's a point extra for being good or evil... Don't know how this game is gone handle that. I would suggest that if dev is a good dev it will have some consequences in the future...

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Yeh well actually, something like that would be bad. Like what about the homeless woman, is it bad to not give her anything, I mean you can fuck cat when you don't give her anything, is that all, or can we just hack the game and give him some more money...
And now you can have 1000 (or really 500) dropped into your account, so managing money is a bit of a joke I wonder why it's even there.

Reactions: JJohns2049
4.10 star(s) 65 Votes