3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
header.png

Overview:
This game was going to center on a protaginst who came from a family of magic who found a ring left to him from a long since dead male adult figure (uncle, father, etc) and use the ring to corrupt and impregnate as many women as possible. It was going to be a rogue like, with the majority of the women in the game randomly generated (Name, race, breast size, hair color, ovulation schedule, etc) but include a few special non-random ones (A mom/sister most likely because Incest; though they would have followed your character's race/hair color once those were in the game too). Currently, the game will generate three random ladies from a pool of many attributes and let you mind control and rape them; possibly impregnating them. I've left some debug options in the game; but as you can see it's pretty rough - I was trying to focus on getting one area and a set of girls working; since from there scaling it to new locations with clothes and other body types (MILF/late teenager) would be pretty simple. I'd say that's about 80% done most likely; at which point the rest was going to just be cranking out new women templates but I never could get the code for the girl selection screen to work correctly (I wanted it to generate the name & status and create one hoverable button which as you can see doesn't quite work).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-02-28
Release Date: 2019-02-28
Developer: HB38
Censored: No
Version: Alpha .03a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win & Linux: - -
Mac: - -

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
So this is just a proof of concept that you want someone else to pick up and run with? As much as I love the tags and the idea, I don't see anyone picking this up as a passion project. Would love to be proven wrong though.
Nah; just throwing it out there in case anyone wants to steal some of the ideas I was working with mostly. I like to think that the more ideas (good, or bad really) that are out in the development arena the better. For instance; the rape mechanic I used I stole pretty much entirely from a game called "Virgin Protection Magic", though I swapped around how it worked.

I'm hoping that some of the concepts I put into this may spark an idea in another game dev and make their project better (I really think a rogue-like adult game would be fantastic; and the only one I'm even remotely aware of is from Alicesoft's 2010 disk). If this gives one dev one idea? Fantastic - mission accomplished.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Why post if it is abandoned? I ask that same question every time I see an abandoned game posted.

Umgah

Sep 26, 2016
Art style is really great. It would be extremely sad to lose it.
I can help with coding a bit (if needed).

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Not much here, but I am thankful for the game though. I'm putzing around Ren'py, so I can use this to experiment on...;)

The UI is...fine. I don't think it is over the top though. Spell book and mana are interesting. I'm assuming as the game got fleshed out, you'd have a way to replenish the mana. I do like the art and if you're the artist @HB38, don't ever stop what you are doing! I personally don't think that the mini game during the H-scene is a good idea. Peeps will be complaining about how hard it is to fap when you are pounding keys on the keyboard. Maybe a mini game to get to the H-scene, or to unlock corruption of the girls? I'm sure some people will complain about any mini game, but I would guess fewer than if you kept the game during sex.

Still, the more people that try to make games, and the structure of the mechanics behind them, the more interesting ideas that'll emerge. And from those ideas, imaginations of other hopeful developers can learn and expand on them! Thanks for the upload!

Reactions: HB38

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
Not much here, but I am thankful for the game though. I'm putzing around Ren'py, so I can use this to experiment on...;)
If you have questions or code snippets I can try and help you the best I can.

The UI is...fine. I don't think it is over the top though. Spell book and mana are interesting. I'm assuming as the game got fleshed out, you'd have a way to replenish the mana. I do like the art and if you're the artist @HB38, don't ever stop what you are doing! I personally don't think that the mini game during the H-scene is a good idea. Peeps will be complaining about how hard it is to fap when you are pounding keys on the keyboard. Maybe a mini game to get to the H-scene, or to unlock corruption of the girls? I'm sure some people will complain about any mini game, but I would guess fewer than if you kept the game during sex.
Using your spells was going to consume mana; impregnating and raping virgins was going to regen it/get you EXP. There was going to be a money/hp/mana balancing act that was going to play into the management aspects that I wasn't going to bother with until the end for balancing reasons.

The eventual plan was to have the mini game only for certain levels (probably in the normal/resistant corruption levels), and that you could level out of having to do it entirely at some point (I may have also included an option to remove it entirely if I didn't have a way to level out of it). It definitely was some proof of concept to see if it could be done (the rotation up to the womb view after you won was a bitch to get right), and as I mentioned - I had just played VPM and was pretty excited to see if it could be done in Ren'py easily.

Still, the more people that try to make games, and the structure of the mechanics behind them, the more interesting ideas that'll emerge. And from those ideas, imaginations of other hopeful developers can learn and expand on them! Thanks for the upload!
Exactly; I was just trying to show that more than just a straight VN is possible in Ren'py (hard to imagine, but Summertime Saga was barely a thing when I was working on this!). Thank you for the kind words, @bacchusplateau.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote